Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And the JINX LIVES! Everyone who is waiting on your sellers please post here! This is the email I just got when I switched from the post window to my email! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Chris,

Ironically just after we hung up I received a tracking email where the sellers have mailed the documents via UPS! I should have them by Friday.

Regards,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And the JINX LIVES! Everyone who is waiting on your sellers please post here! This is the email I just got when I switched from the post window to my email! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Chris,

Ironically just after we hung up I received a tracking email where the sellers have mailed the documents via UPS! I should have them by Friday.

Regards,

Congratulations, Chris. I'm still waiting on the sellers. Our contract says closing must be by May 14th so I guess they are waiting till the last possible moment.

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

We just got our closing docs today. I have already overnighted them back to the Title compnay. Hopefully, the sellers will be quick with their paperwork. I'm hoping to make an October Reservation, but I have a feeling there won't be anything left!

passed ROFR 4/20 Closing docs sent back 5/9

Got good news from Closing Agent we closed today. :yay:
Here is what our timeline is so far:

5/9/07 - Closed (Not in DVC system yet, I called to check :) )

5/4/07 - Seller signed and mailed in paperwork (closing agent emailed scans
of all the paperwork)

5/2/07 - Buyer Mailed in Check and paperwork

5/1/07 - Buyer Recvd Closing paperwork

4/11/07 - Passed ROFR

4/4/07 - Submitted for ROFR

Very excited to report that we received our closing docs this morning!!! Here is our process timeframe to date:

4/13 - Submitted for ROFR
4/20 - Passed ROFR
5/10 - Received Closing Docs

We're planning on overnighting check and docs back tomorrow night and then we wait... I may actually attempt to put the BoardWalk Tag in my Signature now!

--Melissa

Got good news from Closing Agent we closed today. :yay:
Here is what our timeline is so far:

5/9/07 - Closed (Not in DVC system yet, I called to check :) )

5/4/07 - Seller signed and mailed in paperwork (closing agent emailed scans
of all the paperwork)

5/2/07 - Buyer Mailed in Check and paperwork

5/1/07 - Buyer Recvd Closing paperwork

4/11/07 - Passed ROFR

Congratulations to all who have passed ROFR or have closed.:cheer2:
Mickey Moose - we started out with the same time frame as you for submitting and passing ROFR but we're still waiting on the sellers to send their final docs in. Here's our time frame.

5/10/07 - Still waiting for sellers to send in Closing paperwork

4/30/07 - TTS Recvd Buyer Closing paperwork and Check

4/28/07 - Buyer mailed (overnight) Closing paperwork and Check

4/27/07 - Buyer Recvd closing docs

4/11/07 - Passed ROFR

Although we're really excited to become DVC members again, we feel discouraged because we have an October 07 trip planned (already have our airline tickets) and are worried that there won't be availability by the time we are finally in the system to book our points.:sad2: Hopefully we'll get something even if it's not our first or second choices. My son says "It might be disappointing but at least we'll be there!":thumbsup2 I know he's right but it is still hard with the waiting - waiting - and more waiting :surfweb: to get that email notification of closing.

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

I am so excited. I just found out that Disney waived their ROFR and we now can proceed with our purchase at Saratoga Springs . My paperwork was submitted to Disney on 4/27 and I just heard today. :cool1:
Sheryl

:woohoo: We passed the ROFR! Good thing since we'll be planning for a May 08 vaca with the whole family! just in time for the 11 month window!

:cool1:

See you on the Boardwalk!

Although we're really excited to become DVC members again, we feel discouraged because we have an October 07 trip planned (already have our airline tickets) and are worried that there won't be availability by the time we are finally in the system to book our points.:sad2: Hopefully we'll get something even if it's not our first or second choices. My son says "It might be disappointing but at least we'll be there!":thumbsup2 I know he's right but it is still hard with the waiting - waiting - and more waiting :surfweb: to get that email notification of closing.

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

twinmom108,

Thanks for the congrats! We too are trying to plan a trip for the fall although a little later in November. You would think your seller would want to get the deal done, after all they listed the sale!!:( I checked with MS again today and we still are not in the system.:coffee:

Been lurkin and learning for weeks now. This board has taught me a TON!

Waiting for Disney to Pass. SSR 150pts (Aug) 47 now, 185 pts in 07@ $83 /pt buyer pays close, seller pays 07 dues. Here's hoping.

I just received notice that Disney waived ROFR on my purchase.

100 pts SSR $85 per point, Dec UY, 48 available now, all 100 coming Dec 1. Submitted Apr 30, passed May 10.

:cool1: Wahooooooo!

Darn. When I saw others posting their good news, I was hoping that our resale might get through ROFR today (submitted on May 2). There are some '05 banked points that expire Sep. 30 and I need to use or rent them--and we still have closing to get through. Oh well. This is not life or death.

recent sale prices and stats came be found on mouserowners.com. Go to forums and then go to the DVC -purchasing forum.

Look for ROFR thread.

Our banked and current year points are now showing up in the DVC system!!!

Time to celebrate!!!

Our banked and current year points are now showing up in the DVC system!!!

Time to celebrate!!!

Congratulations... :cool1:

We closed yesterday so now we are down to the last step of waiting... getting into the system! :rolleyes1

Did you call everyday or did they call you once you were in?

Congratulations... :cool1:

We closed yesterday so now we are down to the last step of waiting... getting into the system! :rolleyes1

Did you call everyday or did they call you once you were in?

Give them about 3-4 days after you close and then start calling. They aren't going to call you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter