Anyone watch "John & Kate plus 8" on TLC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that a show would be available. I would call it "Why does everyone continue to enable Jon And Kate".
OK, I think I have figured this all out! You used to date Kate and she dumped you and you still haven't gotten over it!!!!!!!!!

For someone who doesn't like Jon and kate you talk about them alot, I love them I'm going to find something to send to those WONDERful people

Just saw this headline on cnn.com "Pennsylvania House Explosion Injures Two".

First thought, Damn whynotmyfamilytoo seriously doesnt like Jon and Kate.

Just saw this headline on cnn.com "Pennsylvania House Explosion Injures Two".

First thought, Damn whynotmyfamilytoo seriously doesnt like Jon and Kate.
Wow little harsh. I would never blow up there house. That would mean the end of the show......Someone would probably just donate another one to them.

Make sure its something like another spa visit for Kate. She sure needs them with all the hard work.
When you give birth to six kids all at the same time, and you can judge her.. you do know that jon works don't you, and she does work she does motvational speaking and the show, you act as though they are deadbeats. I have never meet anyone so jealous in my whole life

Yes, but as a poster's child pointed out with the help she has it is a 2/1 ratio. Better than daycare!:rotfl:

She does have more help than the most with mutliple births or just multiple kids period. Can she get by without it? Of course, parents have raised families with much less than she and Jon have. But I still believe she does work hard to raise her family.

I now have to go and sit in 1 hour of rush hour traffic. Everyone have a safe evening. :)

YES!! omg the ice cream scene, I couldn't believe my eyes, that was sooooooo crazy, I mean come one!!!! How awful for those kids, at disney and omg they spill ice cream, who cares!! she actually took all the ice cream away and fed them, I still can't believe it!!

Yeah! - and she was being UBER controlling with the food!!!! Holding one spoon out at a time and making them fight for the spoonfuls like ducks over a crumb or stray dogs in an alley!!!!!!! That is going to have some major mental effects on the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter