April Incentives - What Are Your Predictions?

My guess is they reduce RIV incentives for a few months. Let Poly sales drive sales for a 2-3 months. Then, they follow a rotating/alternating incentives between RIV and PVB (just like they did between VGF and RIV).
My guess too, which is why we went ahead and pulled the trigger with the current incentives. I doubt we'll see better on RIV, at least not before the base price goes up again. Then again I SUCK at guessing what Disney and DVC will do, so who knows.

My guess too, which is why we went ahead and pulled the trigger with the current incentives. I doubt we'll see better on RIV, at least not before the base price goes up again. Then again I SUCK at guessing what Disney and DVC will do, so who knows.
So torn - want my *last* contract to be direct...really only need 150 but the RIV incentives @ 250 are sooooo tempting. UGH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter