Are there other Halloween events as good as HHN?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I was thinking of other Halloween events around the country -- Halloweekends at Cedar Point, Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens, Knott's Scary Farm at Knott's Berry Farm, Knoebel's Phall Phunfest, and the Six Flags halloween events. Are there any Halloween events around the country that are as good or better than HHN? I would like to hear input from those who frequent these events.

Hey Barry
I'm Brian from HauntFreaks.com we go to and look for Haunted Attractions all over the country I've been to HHN 5 times (we are based out of NJ) and have had the Best times there... it is what inspired us to even create the web site.. we have always loved Halloween and going to local hay rides and such.... I've posed this question my self to many people all over the country and to other in the Haunted Industry and there's always one that comes up "Knott's Berry Farm" the Haunt as its called ...is the Grand Daddy of all Haunted theme parks, they have been doing there event since 1973 ..... they have a different out look toward there event though, where we cant wait to see what USF comes up with next... Knott's does the same "theme" every year and even bring back the same monsters ... the people out there seem to like this because they get to know the monsters on some sorta personal level .... where here on the east coast we have found that if the theme doesn't change each year we are disappointed, always wanting something new from USF and it sure seems there getting there wish with the move to IOA this year they have the hands full with making this event work smooth , but I'm sure it will be awesome as always.... so in closing after doing my polls on theme park Halloween Envets "Knott's Scary Farm" comes out on top..... But HHN will always be my first love ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter