Are you a celebrity or a close relative of one?

My dad had several crossword puzzles published in the New York Times, as well as other crossword puzzle books, newspapers, etc. Does that count? My dad wrote/created crossword puzzles as a hobby.

Related no. But my grad school friend moved to LA so her daughter could act. She Ended up being in one of my favorite Disney franchises. Her character is one of my kid’s favorite. I had no idea. I even saw both the mother and daughter a few times. Most recently at a wedding. I did not realize who she was until her mom posted how proud she was of her on Facebook. With some photos from the new movie. It’s a hoot watching candid families videos on Facebook. They ware a wonderfully down to earth family.

I have a sizable fan base in Indonesia.

That said, I've been on another forum where supposedly a celebrity in the film industry posted sporadically. I say supposedly, but there are some news articles that confirmed his posting at one point.

Are you a celebrity or a close relative of one (Without revealing personal information)? I’m curious if there are celebrities on the Disboards. I assume there are plenty of Disney loving people that just happen to be famous (and I perfectly understand their need to feel normal). So basically this thread is just yes or no responses. Feel free to skip the thread.
Family member was in Jurassic park

I am related by marriage to someone who has worked on and been in numerous movies and shows. While they aren't a celebrity in the truest sense, you may have seen their face many times over the years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter