August 2011

We're leaving for the Autotrain in exactly 1 hour!!!!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

DH and DS7 took it down yesterday. DH is surprising my son with a trip to the Titanic exhibit in Orlando, and then a 1 night stay at the Contemporary!

My parents, sister and I will be arriving tomorrow, ready to check in to the cabins at Ft Wilderness for the very first time.

Have fun everyone!!!

Just got back from visiting DD in the hospital, she is doing really well! She was clear headed and had her appitite back. And best of all still no seizures!!

Lets hope tomorrow brings more good news!

Thanks to everyone who has sent good wishes, DISers are AWESOME!!!:hug:
Wonderful! Crossing my fingers that she does well today.

We are leaving in about 6 hours, excited!

Today was super busy getting everything packed and all the last minute stuff done though, now I can really use this vacation!
Woohoo! Have fun!
We leave in 1.5 days!!!! :cool1::cool1: Can't wait this time friday one night in disney will already be under our belt!!:goodvibes
Soo close!
:cool1::cool1::cool1
DH and DS7 took it down yesterday. DH is surprising my son with a trip to the Titanic exhibit in Orlando, and then a 1 night stay at the Contemporary!

My parents, sister and I will be arriving tomorrow, ready to check in to the cabins at Ft Wilderness for the very first time.

Have fun everyone!!!
How awesome! Have fun!

10 more days! Online check in today!

August 18-29th- Babyfu18- SOG
August 18-29th- Disneyfreak616-
August 18-30th- KSL- AKV
August 18-29th- justakrazymom-POP
August 18-25th- Disney52303- POFQ
August 18-29th- HoltDisney07- AKL/CBR

Safe travels to you all!

5 more days!!!!!! The rest of my time should go by rather quickly. Babysitting tomorrow, family coming over on Saturday to celebrate my sons 13th birthday, since we'll be in WDW for it. Then Sunday and Monday cleaning the house and laundry and packing.

5 more days!!!!!! The rest of my time should go by rather quickly. Babysitting tomorrow, family coming over on Saturday to celebrate my sons 13th birthday, since we'll be in WDW for it. Then Sunday and Monday cleaning the house and laundry and packing.

My time seems to be dragging and I feel like Im coming down with something. Figures.

Online check in is done.

16 1/2 hours till we load up and begin the marathon drive to WDW (only stopping for potty breaks), Boy I will be glad when that part is over.

Don't want to be a downer by any means, but for those of us going next week, we need to keep a close eye on the weather over the the next week. There is (at the least) decent potential for a tropical storm to be in the Florida vicinity late next week or into next weekend.

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/53883/eastern-atlantic-wave-could-ma-1.asp

LOL, you gotta love these weathermen. They can't tell me accurately if it's going to rain 5 minutes from now, and they predict major weather threats due to activity thousands of miles away. :lmao:

ah well, I'll be on the balcony at the WL sipping on a tall one should something pass by. ;)

LOL, you gotta love these weathermen. They can't tell me accurately if it's going to rain 5 minutes from now, and they predict major weather threats due to activity thousands of miles away. :lmao:

ah well, I'll be on the balcony at the WL sipping on a tall one should something pass by. ;)

I know!! Just about every year the forecast for my trip is rain rain and more rain. Yet we usually only see about an hour of rain each trip! :upsidedow I'm hoping the same is true this time because my forecast is showing...yep, you guessed it -- RAIN for each day!!:faint:

All I care about is getting there. If a storm comes while there, I'll deal with it, no problem. But my concern is it affecting my flight down.

I'm somewhat of a weather "hobbyist" and as much as I don't want it to be the case, I unfortunately think this is a legitimate concern. The good thing is, there's plenty of time for things to change.

Getting ready to head to airport! In a few hours I will be in Disneyworld! I love the zero days ticker!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Have fun everyone!!!

We are taking it tomorrow! Would love to know how the trip went!!

10 days... and I can't do online check-in! Been down all day!

We're going down next Sunday night, so hopefully that storm will be gone by then.

Just got back from visiting DD in the hospital, she is doing really well! She was clear headed and had her appitite back. And best of all still no seizures!!

Lets hope tomorrow brings more good news!

Thanks to everyone who has sent good wishes, DISers are AWESOME!!!:hug:

My husband has epilepsy and the thought of seizures always puts me on edge. (he was diagnosed less than a year ago). I am really happy for you and yours that DD is doing well :goodvibes

Jackie - leaving in 5 days for POP :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter