August 2011

10 days... and I can't do online check-in! Been down all day!

We're going down next Sunday night, so hopefully that storm will be gone by then.

Didn't mean to be an alarmist or anything and make people worry . Just wanted to mention that it was something that bears watching. Actually, some of the latest information this evening has it staying south of Florida, going into the gulf and hitting Texas - where they could really use the rain. So I'm hoping this trend continues. In any case, forecasts will likely waver all over the place over the next several days. I'm not worried about bad weather once I'm there. I just worry about our flight down. Once I'm there...I'm good no matter what the weather.

Hope you managed to get checked in.

Thanks. I did manage to get checked in, but the site was down most of the day. I called and put in a room request earlier, and found out how to ship sunscreen (nothing under the plane for us!), which I'll do tomorrow.

With so many of us arriving on the 28th I can't believe I'm the first one!!
Single digit dance!! Nine days to go!!:banana::banana::banana:

we leave early Saturday for the drive down, almost packed. Just need to clean out the car.
Have fun!
All packed, all cleaned, all I have left to do is shower and pack the cooler for the car. We leave in 4 hrs, which is 2AM:scared1:
Hope your drive is going well.
Thanks. I did manage to get checked in, but the site was down most of the day. I called and put in a room request earlier, and found out how to ship sunscreen (nothing under the plane for us!), which I'll do tomorrow.

Thats great! I checked in first thing in the morning.

Lots of travellers today!

August 19-28th-Canadianmommyof2-CSR
August 19-26th-vllygrrl-FW
August 19-Sept 2nd-sweetsixteen@disney CBR
August 19-28th- Verlee-POP
August 19-29th- wolf29- POP
August 19-26th- Jaaaacki- BC
August 19-28th- Hankshouse- AKL
August 19-28th- mana liz- POFQ
August 19-16th- WeLoveLilo06= CBR
August 19-27th- bigsis1970- POP
August 19-26th- DuckMom- POR
August 19-29th- mreid1974- POR
August 19-26th- Tinkerbelle's Mom- CBR
August 19-29th- T1nkerBell- WL/POP
August 19-29th- santadog- POP
August 19-24rd- Echo queen- BC
August 19-25th- conongirl- WL
August 19-27th- waldorf- AKL
August 19- 28th- mdinme-POFQ
August 19-29- DjdBrit- YC
August 19-27th- DisneyRunner2009- POP
August 19-25th- sdmom- AKL
August 19-28th- Picklemom- POFQ
August 19-29th- Goofy22- POP
August 19-30th- luvdumbo- POP
August 19-27th- princessesX3- ASMo
August 19-28th- BUTTERHEAD1- POP

Hope you all have a wonderful vacation!

Two more sleeps!!!! Seriously. I am so excited right now, I can't even think about my last day at work. Sitting here in the office, watching the clock, and working myself into a Disney Frenzy! Sunday morning will not get here fast enough! :cool1:

My husband has epilepsy and the thought of seizures always puts me on edge. (he was diagnosed less than a year ago). I am really happy for you and yours that DD is doing well :goodvibes

Jackie - leaving in 5 days for POP :banana:

Jackie, my DD is 20 now and she has had epilepsy since she was 8, I don't think you ever get used to seizures, you just get used to what to do after. It stinks! If you have any questions or just need to talk, I'll be glad to help!

On the bright side, this test has proven to be helpful so far. We have learned that she has many seizures in her sleep but has now gone 3 full days seizure free! Our Dr. has taken her completely off one of her meds during the day (which was making her feel sick) and has increased the level of the meds she takes at bed time. As long as she doesn't feel sick from the high levels of medication at bedtime this should work to keep her seizure free!:thumbsup2
One more day of video eeg and then she can come home!:yay:

One week from today we will be pulling into the Boardwalk!!:cool1:
I did on-line check-in last night, I couldn't add any special requests though, oh well, when I called MS last week they told me we had a garden/pool view villa. I'll take it!!!:woohoo:

At this time tomorrow we will be on our way to the airport. Airline check-in today with last minute packing. Sooooooooooooooo close.

One week from today! Going to start packing. Attempting to pack light this time. It will be a first!!

Stan... you beat me!

But here I am doing..... The single digit dance!:banana::cool1::dance3::yay::cheer2:

Hey lizzyb

I knew you would not be far behind:laughing:

I worked late last night (got off at 1:30am). I was tempted to pull out my iPod and post my single digit dance right at midnight. But, I was on a roll and didn't want to stop then my back went out at the end of my shift. Now I'm siting here with an ice pack on my back. Hope it heals within the week.

lizzyb, congrats on the single digit dance!!!

Hey lizzyb

I knew you would not be far behind:laughing:

I worked late last night (got off at 1:30am). I was tempted to pull out my iPod and post my single digit dance right at midnight. But, I was on a roll and didn't want to stop then my back went out at the end of my shift. Now I'm siting here with an ice pack on my back. Hope it heals within the week.

Oh no! I hope it heals super quickly!!

We leave at 4 am Saturday so we are less than 24 hour till the offical start of our vacation:cool1::cool1:

Everyone have a safe trip and great time in our Collective Happy Place:thumbsup2

Scheduled to take off for Orlando exactly one week from this moment!!! :cool1:

Oh no! I hope it heals super quickly!!

I doesn't matter if I heal or not I'm going regardless with enough pain killers I'll be just fine. It's been hurting for about a month now and my doctor keep telling me I had to take it easy or it would just get worse. Last night it got worse. I'm off now until we go so I guess now I'll listen to him and take it easy for the next nine days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter