Aulani Cash Value

WDWmom08

Mouseketeer
We just got back from an amazing 5 night stay at Aulani in a 2 bedroom villa. At one point I thought I had looked up the cost of the room and remembered it being about $1500 a night. I decided to look it up again when we got home and was having trouble figuring out what the cash value of the room was. It seems the 2 suits available are between $2700 and $3200 a night but are much larger. Does anybody have an idea how to come up with a cost? Thanks!

Alicia

WDWmom08 said:
We just got back from an amazing 5 night stay at Aulani in a 2 bedroom villa. At one point I thought I had looked up the cost of the room and remembered it being about $1500 a night. I decided to look it up again when we got home and was having trouble figuring out what the cash value of the room was. It seems the 2 suits available are between $2700 and $3200 a night but are much larger. Does anybody have an idea how to come up with a cost? Thanks!

Alicia

You can easily look up the cash rates online under the reservation booking system. When you plug in your dates, there are then 2 big boxes (one for standard rooms- including the suites, one for DVC villas). You can bounce back between the two and compare pricing. Not all villas are always available for cash rate though.

We'll be there in October (staying on points) and the cash price for a 2bdrm island view villa is $950 per night. I think OV is about $500 more.

It was $1395/night so plus tax would be around $1500. I guess I missed the box this time around and the suites confused me. Other than a bit more living space I'm not sure why you'd opt to pay double for a room that sleeps the same number of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter