BCV Review 6/22-6/27

ton80

Red Dot stuck in a Blue State !
Hi,
We are just back from a lovely trip to the world. Checked into the BCV on Sunday morning and room was ready at 11:00 am. Room 238 was a 1 BR looking out upon the quiet pool area. The room itself was clean with a little bit of wear on the carpet area in the living room (frayed). FP + worked great, just wish you could get the 4 FP on your phone instead of visiting the park which you want the FP for. The only complaint about the MB's was mine had to be reset several times while going into different parks. The CM would ask me a security question about my ticket attached to my MB. Some of the questions were how many days were on the ticket, which park was the last one you visited, where was the ticket purchased at. This got to be quite annoying since my DW and DS had to wait for me.

:cool1:

Hi,
We are just back from a lovely trip to the world. Checked into the BCV on Sunday morning and room was ready at 11:00 am. Room 238 was a 1 BR looking out upon the quiet pool area. The room itself was clean with a little bit of wear on the carpet area in the living room (frayed). FP + worked great, just wish you could get the 4 FP on your phone instead of visiting the park which you want the FP for. The only complaint about the MB's was mine had to be reset several times while going into different parks. The CM would ask me a security question about my ticket attached to my MB. Some of the questions were how many days were on the ticket, which park was the last one you visited, where was the ticket purchased at. This got to be quite annoying since my DW and DS had to wait for me.

What kind of ticket DID you have that they had to question you about?

I ask because we started with WDW premium passes but just recently updated them to Premier @ Disneyland. We are not scheduled to return to WDW TIL this December an have not added on the NEW AP yet. Do you think it maybe a constant issue with the changing over of AP's? :confused: :listen:
Thanks in advance! :)

Also glad to know once you got into the parks that fast pass plus worked well for you. :woohoo:

I recently booked a quick three night trip to stay at BCV which will be my first time staying there. I've been reading a lot of resort reviews on different Disney websites recently with lots of complaints about how worn the rooms are looking. Does anyone know if they have any plans on doing a rehab at the BCV any time soon? I'm starting to think that maybe I should have booked a room at The Boardwalk instead.:(

i was there in march and thought the rooms were showing a lot of wear as well....the girl working the lobby said they were going to start a rehab later this year....Lord knows it could use one....no specifics tho....

BCV is my home resort and I love it, but it has been looking worn and tired for a few years now. It is well overdue for rehab. There has been much discussion about one being scheduled but I haven't heard any definite dates. Hope it's before our 10 night stay next May!

BCV is my home resort and I love it, but it has been looking worn and tired for a few years now. It is well overdue for rehab. There has been much discussion about one being scheduled but I haven't heard any definite dates. Hope it's before our 10 night stay next May!

Ha ha ha, LOL. I just realized I said rehab and not refurb....so funny. Can you tell I'm a nurse?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter