"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I s'poze as long as ya promiss, I kin go ahead and ship them thar cee-dees.

But let's be shure 'n praktiss are grammer, so's we willn't be not speekin' goodly.

Ya knows.

Hi I was lurking and saw this thread, caould I get a set of CD's if you PM me your address I will be happy to send a donation to the Beano fund
Wendy

I would love love love a CD! If you PM me I can give you my address and I would be happy to send you a donation and/or blank CD. Thanks so so much!!

Trishqtpi said:
I would love a copy!! I'd be more than happy to send you some blank CD's if you'd like, or a donation.....Let me know!!

Trish

me too.. I'll send you $$$ after I get back from the Magic next week.. pm me and let me know what I can do..

disneediva said:
Hi I was lurking and saw this thread, caould I get a set of CD's if you PM me your address I will be happy to send a donation to the Beano fund
Wendy

Ooooh, ooooh (raises hand) - "Me, too! Me, too!" :wave:

The CD sounds great!

BEANO I AM STILL WAITING. and not only do I know things ... I have pictures :rolleyes1

gimmie gimmie gimmie

(folks, I luvs Beano. Just can't understand why he hasn't sent me my cd!)

Did I mention that I didn't get my CD yet?

BeanoC said:
Tenor - Your envelope has already been addressed. They're on their way. Would I fo-get you?? :sad2:

tarzanman Timmy - Ditto that for you. And your envelope also has them nekkid pictures of me you keep asking for. ;)

Beano: I hope this means all of your 10/29/05 Magic cruise-a-licious friends can expect a copy also!!?? :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

I can even come pick mine up...save you shipping...bring you a beeg box of Coors Light... :3dglasses

Quoting geriffic: me too.. I'll send you $$$ after I get back from the Magic next week.. pm me and let me know what I can do..

Did I read that right? You still expect to have money AFTER your trip? Who comes home from a cruise WITH money? What with all of the re-booking deposits and drinks of the day and all.... :confused3 :teeth:

Beano:

Sorry to get this whole mess started. I was hoping to be able to find/buy the songs on iTunes to save you the expense and make it easier for everyone.

That being said, did you get my pm? :confused3 Thanks!

Soccermom-Cheri said:
BEANO I AM STILL WAITING. and not only do I know things ... I have pictures :rolleyes1

gimmie gimmie gimmie

(folks, I luvs Beano. Just can't understand why he hasn't sent me my cd!)

Did I mention that I didn't get my CD yet?

ummm...errrr....errrrummma rum......For the Love of Winn Dixie...didja get yer CD yet????..... :love:

Yes, Johnna, I sent you one. Yes, Tenor, I sent you one.

Cheri, did you get yours yet? Oh wait - I didn't send you one. :lmao:

I'd love one too! Send me a PM so that I can send you $$, please please please!

BeanoC said:
Yes, Johnna, I sent you one. Yes, Tenor, I sent you one.

Cheri, did you get yours yet? Oh wait - I didn't send you one. :lmao:

HE LIKES ME.............HE REALLY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

I would love to have one too!!!
I can send you $$$....blank CD....do you chocholate......I have an extra cat....!!!! :wave:
Let me know what you need!!!

woody64 said:
Beano:

Sorry to get this whole mess started. I was hoping to be able to find/buy the songs on iTunes to save you the expense and make it easier for everyone.
Thanks!

yeah woody...you're like the worst trouble maker ever!!!!.....worse than people that say: PALO'S....PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S..

that and the people that ask ifin it's okay to wear jeans to formal night!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

Tenor - You're welcome to wear jeans to Palo's... since there's no such freaking place!!! :furious:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I BEG TO DIFFER......you have NO IDEA how many places exist in my mind.... :rolleyes: :love:

Tenor, you are sadly mistaken and must think I am someone else...I wear my swim suit, flip-flops, and cropped t-shirt to formal night :rolleyes2 . Then right after dinner I put towels on the chairs by the pool for the next day. How dare you insult me by thinking I would wear jeans on my vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter