"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
well woody, my bad....ifin that's all you do, truly you are one of the good ones!!...at least you are not one of those that try and save about 10 seats before the show starts....or wait....ARE YOU.....hmmm.....me thinks the Tenorator will have to keep a closer eye on you....I think you should let me go with you on your next cruise, and then I can write about how great you are :thumbsup2......and ummm...errrr....errrumma rum....for the love of Bill Bixby, can I borrow one of yer cropped T-shirts?...just can't find any good ones these days...can't have too many of those....always come in handy.... :cheer2:

Tenor said:
you have NO IDEA how many places exist in my mind...

And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go. :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have really enjoyed reading this thread.

I would love to be added to the list of getting a copy of the music. Please PM me with info and costs.

Thanks.
Dizzyworld

BeanoC said:
And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go. :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

WHAT????.....afraid of leetle ole me????....I don't get it :confused3 ....I mean afterall..I'm just so quiet, shy, meek and reserved :rolleyes: .....never make trouble....sweet, innocent..... :teeth:

Hi,

I have my first CD player(ever) in my new car, would love to play the CD in it. Can I be included in PM for costs & info. :banana:

Thanks

Patricia

Originally Posted by BeanoC
And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go

Kinda like a cruise to the Bermuda triangle. :confused3 Tenor, come on and join us this coming Jan...you have to pay your own way though. And I would never save 10 seats at a show. I like to save six total on the end, 2 in each row so people have to climb over and I just sit there with my drink. :drinking1 By the way, you spell goodly.

BEANS!!!!! ....I think this here guy is making fun of me spellin....... :guilty: ...he's picking on me!!!! :scared: :sad: :sad: ...For the love of Twisted Sister....WHERE ARE MY PEEPS????....(thread Magic 10/29, Tenor and Her Peeps, for you newbies)....protect me from this brute!!!....i'll half yew no that mi spellin and grammer are eggzellent!!!!!

I would love a CD! I would be more than happy to make a donation!

Ok, first of all, Tenor - Don't let it bug yoo, wee bofe no yer a terrifik spellar. Not as goodly as me, but purt 'near!

For everyone else who has requested the CD's in the last day or 2, it would be alot easier and quicker for me if you'd just pm your address to me. I have had mucho response to this, so it'll take forever for me to pm everyone!

And please, if you pm'ed me more than 3 days ago, DON'T do it again! :rotfl2: I don't wanna get confused and send multiples to the same peeps! Your CD's are on their way to you. Some of you may have gotten them already... I sent another 10 sets out today as well. I actually ran out of CD-R's!! I had maybe 10 or 15, and then I bought a case of 50. All gone! :teeth:

So tomorrow I am going to buy mo' of them and burn some more sets. I may humbly have to accept donations pretty soon - I have more than 40 requests. That's 80 CD's!! :goodvibes

I hope everyone enjoys them... :thumbsup2

:sunny: I love this thread. It brings back memories of one of the greatest cruise thread I have ever read. :thumbsup2

BeanoC said:
Ok, first of all, Tenor - Don't let it bug yoo, wee bofe no yer a terrifik spellar. Not as goodly as me, but purt 'near!

I BEG TO DIFFER ....I think Ima goodlier than yew....okaye, okaye...maybee knot... But we are quite the teem. For the love of Tom Cruise, where's my CD????? :love: :Pinkbounc..(lookie, it's Tom jumping on the couch again...just picture the couch in yer mind)

Hey....is your Cartman "Copacabana" gonna be on there????

p.s.........palo's, palo's, palo's..... :blush:

No, my Cartman Copacabana isn't on there, but speaking of that...

When I send your CD's, I will also send the long-ago promised and way overdue cruise DVD for Miss Judit. ::yes::

BeanoC said:
No, my Cartman Copacabana isn't on there, but speaking of that...

When I send your CD's, I will also send the long-ago promised and way overdue cruise DVD for Miss Judit. ::yes::

I wasn't gonna mention it....but WAY OVERDUE...as if....understatement....quite obvious....filing it under duh.....ifin she thinks she's a keeping mine, then she's one crazy hungarian.....not to be confused with my favorite hungarian....HUNKA HUNKA HUNGARIAN LOVE MUFFIN THAT IS!!!! :love: :love: ...wonder ifin he is still on the shippiepoo????? Beans, wasn't he just the purdyist?????

And thank you moocho mucho in advance for Miss Judit's CD. :woohoo: you're awesome.

You're asking ME??

Ok, um... no, I didn't find him particularly purdy...

But then, that's just me... what with me being a married heterosexual and all.

I 'spose I need to stop being so narrow minded, huh?. :blush:

I guess his butt was sorta cute. :lmao:

now don't be narrowminded!!!!... :rotfl2: ...he wuz purdy!!!!..I mean whata sovie neer he woulda been..I asked for one little thing, hubby no cooperation, go figger....watcha know about Nigeria????

How did we git from Hungary to Nigeria?? :rotfl2:

Far as I know, neither has themselves a Texas!!

The quickest way I know is with uh....ummm...errrummma rum.....A PLANE!!!!...man I swear that duh file is getting thicker all the time....

Yeah......they need to do that!!! For the love of Rocky Road, why would they NOT want to have a little Texas??? :yay:

By the by Beanzie...never sent me the schedule of you know what, to you know where, for you know who, for you know when!!!!

I will however, with much regret, skip the barfing on SM.......not that it doesn't sound like more fun than John Travolta on toast.....good times, good times.... :teeth:

WDW itinerary is still a work in progress...

And puking on Mission:Space is only for ophie. It's my special promise to her. Hey, what are friends for? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter