"BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
Ok...

Everyone who responded to my offer for a mix of Disney Cruise songs...

They're on their way! :cool1:

Well, some of them!! I have been uber-busy lately, and haven't had much time to do this kinda stuff, but I have finally managed to get about a dozen sets printed, boxed, addressed and mailed. However, I have received over 30 requests!! (Maybe I shouldn't have said 'free'??) :teeth:

So those of you who responded first have CD's on the way. Everyone else will get 'em in the next batch, which I will have out by the end of the week.

As for anyone else who reads this thread and wants a set? Well, I can always make more. But with printing materials, mailers, ink, blank CD's, labels, and postage...

Well let's just say I will gladly accept donations! :lmao:

ENJOY. :sunny:

:-)idea: Ditch the DIS boards, and take this idea to Ebay. :idea: )

You don't get one because I don't like you.

Any questions?

:lmao: :lmao:

(Only kidding, everyone. Cheri is an old and dear friend of mine. Well, not so much dear as old).

ummmm....and your favorite TA? :teeth: :rolleyes1 :wave2: :lmao:

Sue Ellen

SueEllen my dear, you are the best T.A. ever!!

And on the 28th, when you call or email me and tell me I have the Roy Suite for a Med. cruise... I'll send ya these CD's and MORE!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You go Beano!!!! Bribery will get you everywhere my dear!!!

Can you just share what songs you have on the CD?
Thanks!

Hey buddy! What are you giving out now? I can only assume that my copy will be in my mailbox when I get my mail tommorrow. LOL!

Tenor - Your envelope has already been addressed. They're on their way. Would I fo-get you?? :sad2:

tarzanman Timmy - Ditto that for you. And your envelope also has them nekkid pictures of me you keep asking for. ;)

BeanoC said:
Tenor - Your envelope has already been addressed. They're on their way. Would I fo-get you?? :sad2:

tarzanman Timmy - Ditto that for you. And your envelope also has them nekkid pictures of me you keep asking for. ;)

Tanks booddy. I preciate it berry mooch.

Tim - It's music... a 2 CD set with 30, count them 30, songs.

Good stuff. You will like. Must listen. Enjoy. Think of Beano. Smile. :teeth:

Now stop posting and go, um, 'play' with Sarah. ;)

She sent me a mean text message. She don't love me no mo. :guilty:

I would love a copy!! I'd be more than happy to send you some blank CD's if you'd like, or a donation.....Let me know!!

Trish

Wow...

Ok, at this point we have (for those of you who like stats!)

- 33 sets of CD's, shipping to

- 20 different states, plus 1 to Canada

- 3 to Michigan (one of my favorite states!!)

- 3 to Pennsylvania

- And either 1 or 2 to the other 18 states

I better take my credit card to the Post Office with me tomorrow! :rotfl2:

BeanoC said:

well...i wuzn't sure....but afterall....To know me, is to Love me!!! :love:

can I still have it if I say this?.....

PALO'S....PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S..... :smooth: pirate:

PALO'S, sez you??

Well then, NO CD's for you!!

For the love of Beaver Cleaver, you must speak with perfectly correctified correctness. No unedumacated misspeakliness. Only properish wordimification will get posilutely rectifactored.

I think.

But I's promizes to only to pontificate and speakyate onlyest the bestest grammer that can be spokealated. I ferther promiss to alwayz cheke mi spellings and my grammers before I hit the submitreply butt ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter