Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

englishrose47

DIS Veteran
Well with luck I can get this thing rolling !!{ will start with the cast of characters !!!
First we have yours truly Grannie 1 and Dawn Grannie 2

Next wehave the wannabees ( but not tooooo soon):rotfl2: Janet and Marie

This trip has been in the works for almost 2 years, first Christineand I postponed it last year and then it was revived for this December , just Christine (Minnie & Nana )and yours truly . Well it sounded like fun and another Grannie , Yup that made 3 was gonna join us Linda ( Grumpy Grandma) It wasn't long before Janet , a Wanna bee joined in and then Marie , so now we were 5 . Somewhere along the line Jeanette also talked about joining us so we would have been 6.
Then disaster struck , Christine wasn't sure she could come as her daughter couldn't get time off . Then she hrt her ankle and had to wear a Boot , so very regretfully she dropped out , and Jeanette wasn't sure . Marie then recruited her BFF Dawn (another Grannie ) so we were back to 5 .Hope you are following this and to me it sounds like a Cynthia plan , ( head spinning):lmao: Then Linda hurt her back and also had to drop out :sad2:

Let me tell you my mind was spinning with all the changes . I had got myself into the RC ers:rotfl2: Needles to say throughout the planning we bounced back and forth with resorts :rotfl2:

So hop on board for the ride of your life as 2 grannies and the wannabees hit Disney . 4 strangers who became best buds in a week !!:hug::hug:

Hope you weren't saving post #2 because it is mine. :lmao:

Figured if i didn't jump on now I never would. Or it would be January before I could.

:santa: Merry Christmas Rosie and Grannies and Wannabes.

I'm in Rosie!
And I even made first page. ;) Okay, now need to go back and actually read your intros! :laughing:

Hope you weren't saving post #2 because it is mine. :lmao:

Figured if i didn't jump on now I never would. Or it would be January before I could.

:santa: Merry Christmas Rosie and Grannies and Wannabes.
Merry Christmas to you Pat !! No I haven't yet learnt how to o the chapter links:rotfl2:

The Day had arrived and Judy picked me up and dropped me off at Buffalo Airport. It was a cold Western New York Morning and I shivered all the way . I checked my bag curbside .It went super easy. Flight was on time and I got a aisle seat 2nd row SCORE !!!!! The flight was on time and I was soon in baggage claim to find my bag again it was in the first . I then discovered I was on the wrong side for ME:rotfl2::rotfl2: So I quickly well as quickly as these old bones will move headed to the right side . I checked in at ME and got my ticket for the ME. The Mojo was with me / I arrived at Pop and checked in to find I was assigned the perfect standard room 5417, 4th floor in Moglie bldg. According to Christine this is her favorite . At some point either Janet or I will post a pix of the view .. perfect .
Before going to check in I had checked my bags in at luggage , BUT again the Mojo , yes my room was ready soooo I let luggage know the number and headed to Pop Foodourt to pick up Janet;'s and my mugs and then looked around in the lobby.

I am sure Janet can add to my pix , but Pop's Decorations were fantastic !!

Stay tuned for the rest of my afternoon!!

I LOVE POP Christmas decorations so much that when we stayed at the Polynesian in December a few years ago, we actually missed POP and went over to visit and see the decorations. There is something homey and old fashioned about POP in December. :love:

I headed to the Bus Stop for the first time and didn't wait long !! and where was I off too?????

Epcot my favorite Park

Some Christmas Florals

My first stop was at Sunshine Seasons , where I had my eye on...

Cream of Mushroom Soup and A Tiramusi , both were delicious and sure hit the spot

I had FP+ for Soarin' and SE for the afternoon, but had time to ride the Land Boat Ride

Nine pound lemons !!!!

I also was able to do SE in the standbye line so with my FP+ did it twice , rode Soarin' with FP+ and walk on to Figment . I headed back to Pop and my wonderful room and unpacked a bit and waited for Janet to arrive. Stay tuned as the Four of us meet together for the first time and our wonderful first supper !!

What an absolutely fabulous beginning! Looking at the pics, I am so happy you all had such a special trip...but...still longing for that trip together!

Now that you've am AP it will be burning a hope in your pocket for sure! If I knew I had potential trips I would seriously considered an again...it has been far too long since my last one...having an AP is such freedom!!

LOVE the pics...looking forward to the first Janet meeting!

PS Where is that house?

What an absolutely fabulous beginning! Looking at the pics, I am so happy you all had such a special trip...but...still longing for that trip together!

Now that you've am AP it will be burning a hope in your pocket for sure! If I knew I had potential trips I would seriously considered an again...it has been far too long since my last one...having an AP is such freedom!!

LOVE the pics...looking forward to the first Janet meeting!

PS Where is that house?

I still have more pix to upload , but enough to start !!! I promised to start by Christmas and I was able to . I am having more luck with Judy's desk top than my laptop with PB so am taking advantage of it !!! Yes I will use my AP again this May and there is a possibility for a trip with the girls this summer as their graduation gift from Judy and me !! But it is a slim possibility !!!
The house is on the Boat ride !! The Dog barks if that reminds you

I'm here!!!! Merry Christmas, headed to work shortly :( missing Orlando Terribly. So glad I was able to meet you Rosie even if it was brief :hug:

The Day had arrived and Judy picked me up and dropped me off at Buffalo Airport. It was a cold Western New York Morning and I shivered all the way . I checked my bag curbside .It went super easy. Flight was on time and I got a aisle seat 2nd row SCORE !!!!! The flight was on time and I was soon in baggage claim to find my bag again it was in the first . I then discovered I was on the wrong side for ME:rotfl2::rotfl2: So I quickly well as quickly as these old bones will move headed to the right side . I checked in at ME and got my ticket for the ME. The Mojo was with me / I arrived at Pop and checked in to find I was assigned the perfect standard room 5417, 4th floor in Moglie bldg. According to Christine this is her favorite . At some point either Janet or I will post a pix of the view .. perfect .

Here you go Rosie!!

I am sure Janet can add to my pix , but Pop's Decorations were fantastic !!

Agree!! :thumbsup2

In the front window in the food court sitting area. :love:

In the kids waiting area. :earsboy::earsgirl:

I am here too.

SWelcme Scott Did you start a TR yet ????

Here you go Rosie!!

Agree!! :thumbsup2

In the front window in the food court sitting area. :love:

In the kids waiting area. :earsboy::earsgirl:

Tanks Janet !!! I tried to get pix of the White Trees in the window but the glare did not cooperate and all I got was a reflection of moi !!!:rotfl2: I thin we both agreed that Pop's decorations were among the best w saw !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter