Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

POP has some of my favorite Christmas decorations of all the resorts. When staying at the Poly in December a few years ago, we missed POP so much that we went over to visit...and the Polynesian is my "home" resort! POP decorations are so pretty and homey. :love:

Rosie, did they really change the Chicken Alfredo???

Just adding to my waiting for Janet, with a few more pix from my solo time at Epcot

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/029_zpse311bb35.jpg.html]
029_zpse311bb35.jpg
[/URL]

Neat Models near the Cirlce of Life show

Figment

Rosie's Future:lmao:

Waiting for Janet in the Lobby!!

Janet arrived , checked her bags and we grabbed a cab to meet the other 2 at Sanaa

They were already waiting and out checking the Savannah I believe !! We were soon seated and I gave them my K Mart find Mickey Ear Santa Hats

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/043_zpsad82aeb3.jpg.html]
043_zpsad82aeb3.jpg
[/URL]

African Bread Service . YUMMY!!!

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/044_zps0ee73d14.jpg.html]
044_zps0ee73d14.jpg
[/URL]

The 9 accompaniements , many were delish a couple were toooo spicy for me but I would definitely get this again !! Janet and I shared the Slow cooked gravy dishes which I am hopin Jane has a pix of !! We chose th Butter chicen and the Boneless ribs , they were to die for the ribs were sooo tender and flavorful. I had aMango Lemonade to drink which was heavenly !!!

OOOOH I found more pix

My Mango drink

The Four Musketeers!!!!

A Alcoholic drink the other 3 had :goodvibes

We all celebrated our birthdays :rotfl2: some were legitimate like Janet , but sometimes I was Linda , So we got birthday dessertsa lot !!!:rotfl2:
Stay tuned or more from the Fabulous Four !!!

Love the Christmas tree photos.

How nice of you to get everyone Santa hats!

I want to try Saana one of these days.

Great start to the trip report, Rosie! LOVE all the photos.

I am very glad to hear, that you had such a great start to your trip. :woohoo:

POP has some of my favorite Christmas decorations of all the resorts. When staying at the Poly in December a few years ago, we missed POP so much that we went over to visit...and the Polynesian is my "home" resort! POP decorations are so pretty and homey. :love:

Rosie, did they really change the Chicken Alfredo???

Yes they did to make it healthy ( as in tasteless) So now I have to try something new !!

Oh Linda! Are you feeling any better? It has been a while now....thinking of you still!

I am loving the report ladies!!:love:

Checking in to see what I missed! :sad:

Well we all missed you !!! I wore you Birthday Button on your birthday;):rotfl2: !!! Hoping you can join Carol and I in May , Janet too !!! Carol needs some Thrill riders !!!:rotfl2:

Oh Linda! Are you feeling any better? It has been a while now....thinking of you still!

I am loving the report ladies!!:love:

Hope to keep you entertained !!I had some help with my deviltry, Dawn is quite a RASCAL herself !!!:rotfl2:

Well we all missed you !!! I wore you Birthday Button on your birthday;):rotfl2: !!! Hoping you can join Carol and I in May , Janet too !!! Carol needs some Thrill riders !!!:rotfl2:

Hope to keep you entertained !!I had some help with my deviltry, Dawn is quite a RASCAL herself !!!:rotfl2:

That you did - everywhere!! and captured the most attention! :goodvibes

Checking in to see what I missed! :sad:

:wave2: Linda! How are you feeling? :hug:

Great update and pics.

Love Sanaa and yes some of the food is SPICY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter