Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo Final thoughts 8/23

Great update and pics.

Love Sanaa and yes some of the food is SPICY.

I was not sure I would like it as I din't care for the Supper Buffet at Boma Not a fan of the African Spices !!But Sanaa was awesome or at least wht I had was !!!

Just checking to be sure I didn't miss an update (I did respond to the last one, but I think you missed it).

If I don't get back here, Happy new Year, Rosie and grannies!

Hi Dan and welcome !!!I promise there will be some deviltry t come !!!:rotfl2:

Just checking to be sure I didn't miss an update (I did respond to the last one, but I think you missed it).

If I don't get back here, Happy new Year, Rosie and grannies!

Sorry I missed your reply !!! I now have 3 threads going I think I am keeping up with Karin !!!:rotfl2:
Love all the decorations <3

Welcome to my thread and the Dis !!! Don't believe anything the BOYS say bout me , I am really sweet and innocent !!;):rotfl2:

I'm here too :yay:

I think there could be some mischief in this TR :rotfl2:

Rosie do you enjoy your solo time at the parks after visiting with your special needs groups so often? It must feel like you zip around!

Some shots of The Resort Decorations

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/englishrose47_/media/englishrose47_011/049_zpsc36651e5.jpg.html]
049_zpsc36651e5.jpg
[/URL]

And so our first day ended!!

The next morning Janet and I were at AK by Early opening hours at 8 a.m . Of course I stopped to get a Decoration

We hurried over to Safari and made the 2nd or 3rd trip out for our 2 week Safari . I am sure Janet got better pix , but I hve learnt a new skill VOILA Rosie learnt how to put a border on a pix

Darn it it didn't come out !!!:confused3But as you can see wesaw lots of giraffes

Janet gota VERY good shot of a Giraffe :rotfl2:

Elephants next

It really was the BEST Safari for Animal sightings EVAH !!! Janet you need to add your shots to my pathetic ones

Stay tuned for more of AK day !!!

Sorry I am so late joining the party. It has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks. And I am sorry I never got to meet you when we were at Disney. I am enjoying your TR and also reading your Oct. Trip. You are one busy lady.

:rotfl2:

Happy New Year!! :grouphug:

Pretty decorations.

You got lots of shots of my favorites...the giraffes. :)

Oh just wait till Janet posts hers ;)

Sorry I am so late joining the party. It has been an incredibly busy couple of weeks. And I am sorry I never got to meet you when we were at Disney. I am enjoying your TR and also reading your Oct. Trip. You are one busy lady.

I will hopefully slow down by week end an d be a little less hectic till May !!!:goodvibes

I was not sure I would like it as I din't care for the Supper Buffet at Boma Not a fan of the African Spices !!But Sanaa was awesome or at least wht I had was !!!

I do not like Boma. I find the food bland there and way too noisy.

The safari is so fun. Nice update and pics.

Rosie, great pictures of the resort decorations! I always say I am going to check out the resort decorations when I am at Disney World, but this trip I only got around to visiting the Contemporary Resort and Polynesian.

What were the exact dates of your trip? Perhaps our trips overlapped, I was there December 14-20.

Happy New Year!

The next morning Janet and I were at AK by Early opening hours at 8 a.m . Of course I stopped to get a Decoration

We hurried over to Safari and made the 2nd or 3rd trip out for our 2 week Safari . I am sure Janet got better pix , but I hve learnt a new skill VOILA Rosie learnt how to put a border on a pix

Janet gota VERY good shot of a Giraffe :rotfl2:

It really was the BEST Safari for Animal sightings EVAH !!! Janet you need to add your shots to my pathetic ones

hey Rosie you did just fine! :thumbsup2 :yay: for learning how to apply borders! :goodvibes

I do have several pix... including my Great Giraffe pix!! :rotfl2:

Pretty decorations.

You got lots of shots of my favorites...the giraffes. :)

Ask and ye shall receive..... :goodvibes Getting up close and personal .... the infamous butt shots!!:rotfl2:

More giiraffes, et al....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter