Bermuda?

Appreciated this thread & the responses.

We’re booked on a Halloween cruise out of NYC next year, late October voyaging to Bermuda on the Dream.

We don’t get to see Castaway Cay, but we’re docked in Bermuda for three days!

Has anyone filled out this form yet - I'll be honest I probably won't even get off the ship in Bermuda.

Has anyone filled out this form yet - I'll be honest I probably won't even get off the ship in Bermuda.
Yes, filled it out and got approved last week. I waited until two weeks out rather than doing it earlier in case something changed. Even if you aren’t getting off the ship, you need approval from Bermuda to even get on it in NYC.

Yes, filled it out and got approved last week. I waited until two weeks out rather than doing it earlier in case something changed. Even if you aren’t getting off the ship, you need approval from Bermuda to even get on it in NYC.

Thank you - crappy money grab by them

Now that you have sailed by now (hopefully), how did it go?

What are the temperatures like? Warm enough to hang out on deck?

Yes we sailed (and then 2 more since then)!

Temperatures were shorts weather once we got to Bermuda. The water was chilly, but I got in because the little coves were so lovely I had to swim for just a bit. We had a lot of rain, so that cooled temps off a bit. I feel like October could go either way in terms of being truly beach weather or just "it's nice out weather".

We have sailed 30 DCL cruises and this was the roughest I've ever felt (second worst was also on the Magic in the North Atlantic skirting a hurricane). It was pretty smooth on the way down, the way back to NY was insanely rough. We had so much wind, there really wasn't much the Captain could do. We still had a great cruise. I don't know that I would sail to Bermuda quite that late in the season in the future.

Yes we sailed (and then 2 more since then)!

Temperatures were shorts weather once we got to Bermuda. The water was chilly, but I got in because the little coves were so lovely I had to swim for just a bit. We had a lot of rain, so that cooled temps off a bit. I feel like October could go either way in terms of being truly beach weather or just "it's nice out weather".

We have sailed 30 DCL cruises and this was the roughest I've ever felt (second worst was also on the Magic in the North Atlantic skirting a hurricane). It was pretty smooth on the way down, the way back to NY was insanely rough. We had so much wind, there really wasn't much the Captain could do. We still had a great cruise. I don't know that I would sail to Bermuda quite that late in the season in the future.
What were your exact dates for the October sailing? I'm looking at one this October and wouldn't like chilly water, I'm a water wimp.

Appreciated this thread & the responses.

We’re booked on a Halloween cruise out of NYC next year, late October voyaging to Bermuda on the Dream.

We don’t get to see Castaway Cay, but we’re docked in Bermuda for three days!
When do you sail? We’re sailing 10/31-11/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter