Best Attraction in the World! Final Round!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Continued and everlasting thank you to all you beautiful people who have voted! Here is the final match-up!

Splash Mountain vs. Expedition Everest

A little surprised Splash beat the Mansion, but not surprising at all that Everest got more than double the votes of ToT. A great final two (and with Mansion being number 3... ya'll got some good taste!).

So Splash vs. Everest? What do you pick???

(And if anyone wants to see another bracket about something else in the World, let me know!)

Everest ftw

I'd love to do one of these for attractions to be closed. I'm biased, but I would rather spend a year in gitmo than a week on Carousel of Progress.

Everest ftw

I'd love to do one of these for attractions to be closed. I'm biased, but I would rather spend a year in gitmo than a week on Carousel of Progress.

Perhaps either closed or rehabbed (i.e., "Attractions that need help") as I'd hate to see Carousel of Progress closed completely given the historical significance - but it definitely needs to be updated/enhanced

Perhaps either closed or rehabbed (i.e., "Attractions that need help") as I'd hate to see Carousel of Progress closed completely given the historical significance - but it definitely needs to be updated/enhanced
NO, BURN IT DOWN TODAY AND MAKE THE MUSIC GO AWAY

Splash

I'd also like to see attractions that need to be refurbbed/updated.
Another suggestion might be attractions that are gone you'd like to see brought back?
And maybe some kind of dining one - best QS and TS?

Thanx again for doing this, it's been fun, even if some people don't vote the same as me, and are therefore wrong. :duck::joker:

Hmmm, now I'm stuck.

As far as Disney Rollercoasters go, Everest is great, but as far as a decent Rollercoaster goes, Everest lacks thrill for me.
And I love splash, but it's also not a thrill ride, and I'm a thrill ride gal.
Classics don't hold much significance for me because let's be honest, I've been once and this stuff isn't ingrained in me from a young age.

This is too hard a decision to make first thing in the morning!!

I'm going with Everest. The theming in the queue is pretty great, and it's about as big a thrill as you'll get on Disney property (unless you're the one assigned to follow PJ around and ensure he doesn't fight anyone for being an inconsiderate jerk)

Yep. No "(hair)do-damage" happening to this chick! I mean, there have to be some limits on the crazy fun! :-)

I'm going with Everest. The theming in the queue is pretty great, and it's about as big a thrill as you'll get on Disney property (unless you're the one assigned to follow PJ around and ensure he doesn't fight anyone for being an inconsiderate jerk)
I don't know how I got this reputation. My only issues were with someone who gave my wife a hard time, and someone giving me crap about my 101st Airborne shirt, both of which deserved an *** kicking. Come to the happiest place on earth and say something about my wife, I'll take my lifetime ban and be sure to visit in time for your discharge from the critical care unit.

Seriously I am not that bad as long as I am on my meds. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter