Best Romantic Spots At Disneyland

Watching fireworks :]

Also getting a sundae on Main street a little after midnight and sitting on the sidewalk on a dimly lit street sharing it. :]

Theres a few romantic places if theres no people around.

But they don't know who you are and if you don't go the rest of the day, how likely is it that they'll see you again? :laughing:

I guess it depends on if you can't get everything done on the first round.

Also getting a sundae on Main street a little after midnight and sitting on the sidewalk on a dimly lit street sharing it.

I like that one, I can totally picture it too. I've always seen pictures of a crowdless Main Street, but have never seen it. That would be an awesome romantic spot. A nice, quiet DL. :cloud9:

Yes I had never seen it until my DBF and I's trip last november on Thanksgiving. I absolutely loved it.

The most romatic spot is where things suddenly seem calm and you forget where you are and start to kiss like you are the only two on earth.

i find the sounds and the fumes from autopia to be quite romantic ....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Becouse theres cameras in there. have you ever had the cm's clap and give you thumbs up as your exiting the ride.

Ummmmm can I plead the 5th? LOL Actually yes Mikey, I have. :) DBF gave them a thumbs up as they were smiling and whooping at us. LOL It was super funny because the girls were with us.......:lmao:

Watching fireworks :]

Also getting a sundae on Main street a little after midnight and sitting on the sidewalk on a dimly lit street sharing it. :]

Theres a few romantic places if theres no people around.

Oh I love to sit on the little porch on MS and people watch at night. :)

The most romatic spot is where things suddenly seem calm and you forget where you are and start to kiss like you are the only two on earth.

Woo Hoo~!!!! You go boy! :)

I like the wishing well, the castle on the drawbridge (even with others walking by), I love winter time in Frontierland over by the BBQ, there's a tree they put lights all over and it's just so pretty over there. :)

you know what else is romantic....

the smell of the hot spankin new horse poop on main st..its just soo dreamy and romantic!! good times

no just on the street... and yes i have stepped in it!

hey how did you know i wear flip flops!

no just on the street... and yes i have stepped in it!

hey how did you know i wear flip flops!

I saw it in one of your posts, probably a month ago. I was wondering because I though that a sweeper followed the street cars pretty diligently, but then I though maybe the horses were diapers. But I couldn't remember.

Funball regarding your other post. Yeah I have found some really sweet things here on disboards too. :rolleyes1

I saw it in one of your posts, probably a month ago. I was wondering because I though that a sweeper followed the street cars pretty diligently, but then I though maybe the horses were diapers. But I couldn't remember.

Funball regarding your other post. Yeah I have found some really sweet things here on disboards too. :rolleyes1

really? sweet things? hmm well good for you! ;) :upsidedow

I also know of another romantic place, the waterfalls over by DLH to bad they are taking them down! :( but no worries, walking through DTD is hand in hand is romantic too!

you know what else is romantic....

the smell of the hot spankin new horse poop on main st..its just soo dreamy and romantic!! good times

That has to be hands down THE best place! Nothing says "honey, I would like to kiss you now" then the smell of horse poop.

So this is kinda along the lines of Main Street with the lights and no one there, but walking around NO Square at X-mas time with no one there and the lights around the tops of the houses.

So this is kinda along the lines of Main Street with the lights and no one there, but walking around NO Square at X-mas time with no one there and the lights around the tops of the houses.

What is with you and lights??

Rflol
:rotfl:

You know where else can be romantic, is when your watching a parade and your special someone whispers in your ear a sweet something, and then kisses your cheek.. :lovestruc

I also know of another romantic place, the waterfalls over by DLH to bad they are taking them down! :( but no worries, walking through DTD is hand in hand is romantic too!

This was by far my favorite place.. I will miss them terribly. My DH thought I was nuts taking pics of them when we stayed there in June.. Great memories!

If you can block out the soundtrack, the very top of the Mark Twain can be romantic too... Standing along the rail with your hunny while sailing along the river is nice :goodvibes

I don't know. :confused3 Maybe b/c it means it's nighttime and sexy time!! :rotfl2: Seriously though, I have no clue. It is prettier with the light, especially if it's rained or the ground has been washed down and they reflect off the ground.

Another HM one ~ POTC when it's all black... :hug::hug::hug:

I don't know. :confused3 Maybe b/c it means it's nighttime and sexy time!! :rotfl2: Seriously though, I have no clue. It is prettier with the light, especially if it's rained or the ground has been washed down and they reflect off the ground.

Another HM one ~ POTC when it's all black... :hug::hug::hug:

Night time sexy time… ha ha, that is funny! ooh i like potc idea.. nice! ur just a little romantic aren't you kim? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter