Best Romantic Spots At Disneyland

Normally no. My sister teases me that I'm her brother, b/c I'm a total tomboy and don't like PDA. But being w/o a bf forever is doing this to me.

Normally no. My sister teases me that I'm her brother, b/c I'm a total tomboy and don't like PDA. But being w/o a bf forever is doing this to me.

Ahh haa ha I know what you mean

It starts to wear on you, and you want some PDA, like soo bad you can’t handle it. you get jelous of all the happy couples you see at Disneyland. An then you sigh and go “I want one”.. yeah I know how it is…

I think one of the most romantic places is in Peter Pan's Flight when you are flying overing London with all the twinkle lights. :hug:

Carnation Plaza I believe its called when the big band plays on Saturday night.

If they could move Tiffany's to Main Street... :cloud9::love::cloud9::love:

All the pretty sparkles and diamonds.... oh my goodness! I would never leave DL. I don't care what secruity would say!

If they could move Tiffany's to Main Street... :cloud9::love::cloud9::love:

All the pretty sparkles and diamonds.... oh my goodness! I would never leave DL. I don't care what secruity would say!

That's really funny Kim. Do you have a BF or are you thinking fiance a little soon?

There is a guy on this board , yes here in this very thread, that has charmed me beyond belief and has stolen my heart and i want to share a romantic spot at disneyland with him! :)

That's really funny Kim. Do you have a BF or are you thinking fiance a little soon?

Neither, but the joining of my 2 favorite things/places would be heaven. The fact that you could use Tiffany's for a wonderful proposal at DL is just an added bonus!

We went to Tiffany's when we went to Vegas in June. They had some nice pieces but nothing I had to have, altho DD14 was trying to get DBF to buy the $650,000 ring and propose to me...LOL

tiffanys store is not as romantic as wishing well at disneyland. and witch by the way, i have the best proposal idea..for that spot..anyhow.

There are some corners to hide away in the back of Critter country.

Golden Zepher at night. You can see out over paradise bay and all the attraction lit up across the way.

this just warms my soul. It's like a magic river running through the valley of the strawberries. A happy unicorn smiles straight into my heart and we flew over the rainbow past the gumdrop forest and into sapphire bayou of love.

I would say that it is QUITE romantic spinning around on the teacups, and only your true love is in focus while the rest of the world is a blur behind them. What sweet memories... :love::love::love::hug::hug::hug::lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter