Best Romantic Spots At Disneyland

B/c it's you I'll tell you. :lmao:

In NO Square, in the little courtyards. I forget which one it is, 1 is more private than the other. It's so pretty, and at X-mas time at night, sometimes they have snowflakes projected on the walls. If fireworks are going on, sometimes no one will walk by. So pretty... :love::cloud9::love:

It also adds to it, b/c NO is one of my favorite places! Mmm... hurricanes at Pat O'Brien's... sorry that's not romantic, it's alcoholic.

Sorry, thought of another one, more of romantic in theory, don't know about reality. On the backside of Tom Sawyer's Island. There are no kids and it can be quiet sometimes. Sitting on the bench, looking at the river, in a quiet DL...

God, I need a boyfriend!

:rotfl2:

Ok, what about over by rivers of America, its nice and the water is pretty and to see ducks swimming, it has all the elements of a peacefull romantic setting. I mean you can just stand arms and arms with your someone and look out over the water and just dream away!

There's a million people around you, but during X-mas time on Main Street near the castle. They have the fireworks show and it's dark and then the snow falls. Aaaahhhh....

Its dark, its loud enough inside that other riders can’t hear kissy noises..why is HM bad romantic spot again?

i hope all the men are taking note on this thread......

Becouse theres cameras in there. have you ever had the cm's clap and give you thumbs up as your exiting the ride.

But they don't know who you are and if you don't go the rest of the day, how likely is it that they'll see you again? :laughing:

No not yet. But I hope that sometime soon I will meet a hot single guy at Disneyland and then take him on HM and kiss him all over his FACE!

Oh and kim boys are ages 0-35, with a break in the middle(mid life crises sets in or puberty starts I can’t figure it out) and then continues till they are 39 and then men are ages 40 and until they die.. just to let you know!

RFLOL RFLOL RFLOL

just kidding men/boys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter