Best Stroller Rental for WDW?

thebigman65

DIS Veteran
Hey All,

Planning and family trip April 2024 and we will have our 4 yo and 1 yo granddaughters with us. What is the best stroller rental company that delivers to the resorts? I know there is Orlando Stroller Rentals and Strollerfy, so does anyone have opinions on these options?

TIA!

I used Orlando Stroller Rentals last week and had a good experience. They met me right outside the lobby at the time I picked for drop off, and then again for pick up.

The only issue we had was the rain cover was covered in something sticky and I found a half eaten Cliff bar in a storage pocket on the back of the stroller. This was after having it a few days, I hadn’t used that pocket so hadn’t opened it. I texted them and received an immediate response. They replaced it with a different stroller that afternoon and gave me a partial refund.

The stroller was like new and the seat and everything was very clean so I think whoever cleaned it didn’t realize that was a storage pocket. I would honestly use them again.

We used Scooterbug, the only downside is they rent the regular city mini and not the GT. We fly at weird times so we need someone who can deliver to/pick up from bell services.

We love Kingdom Strollers but you have to pick up and drop off in person. If I have weird flights and need drop off and pick up with bell service we use Scooterbug. both have been easy to work with

OP, to get advice I think you need to specify whether you will be able to meet the company in person (at the hotel) to receive the stroller, or you want it left for you at Bell Services. I think Scooter Bug is the only company which is allowed to leave the stroller at Bell Services for you to pick up at your convenience, but I'm not sure.

Scooterbug is the most convenient, as the stroller will be waiting for you when you arrive and you just leave it with Bell Services when you depart. We rented a double stroller for my grands and had no issues. They even refunded us when we unexpectedly left a day early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter