Best way to get groceries

geniegirl

DIS Veteran
Ok so I have checked out the shopping sites and used them before but not for all our food. This is our first time with DVC. I was thinking there might be a better way to get our food. So far the sites seem pretty pricy and being vegetarian the selections for those products are a bit slim.

Would it be coast effective to take a taxi the first night, rent a car for a day... Or just go with what I can find on the sites.

I did a study and for us renting a car for the day was the cheapest for us. By the time you pay the delivery fees, up-charge, and tips, renting a car was cheaper.

You also get the benefit of getting what you want, when you want it, without any mistakes. You can also pick up anything that you forgot from home and you can eat a meal off-site.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks. That's my thought too. Where did you rent from? Figured I could head out after we get back from the park the first night while DP puts the kids to sleep then drop it off in the morning.

I prefer wegoshop.com. I make my own list - not shopping their "aisle". There is no up charge, just the delivery fee. I do not want to spend any of my vacation time grocery shopping. I have used them 7 times & highly recommend them.

Thanks. That's my thought too. Where did you rent from? Figured I could head out after we get back from the park the first night while DP puts the kids to sleep then drop it off in the morning.

Alamo at the Dolphin.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter