Betty White passed away.

Betty White's wit and charm were legendary. When she played a role you saw that person, not Betty White. Film and TV lost a star today and all the glitter and lights to celebrate the end of 2021 will be dimmer as we celebrate. Thank you for the laughs, tears and using your voice and heart for animals big and small.

Thank you Betty for all your laughs. You're a comedic gunius! Especially with your perfectly timed final exit on the last day of the year. Bravo & Cheers! On second thought, makes me truly scare what 2022 has in store. So far it's not looking too good. You were the one hope I had and was looking forward to your 100th celebration. So in your spirit, I'm going to round it up and say Happy 100th Birthday Betty White. RIP.

I believe she's the fourth actor from the Mary Tyler Moore show to die this year:
  • Betty White,
  • Cloris Leachman,
  • Gavin MacLeod,
  • Ed Asner.

Such a shame! What a career she's had, multiple generations of fans.

She was a Disney Legend too. And a Disney fan, her parents even bought her one of the first Mickey Mouse dolls, and she's hung on to it since.

What a huge loss. She was such a bright light in this world and was loved my so many, young and old alike. RIP Betty, a true legend, a lady, a pioneer and all around good person. Thanks for all the laughs.

I read that the producers of the film to celebrate Betty’s 100th birthday will be shown as planned.

”We will go forward with our plans to show the film on January 17 in hopes our film will provide a way for all who loved her to celebrate her life—and experience what made her such a national treasure," Boettcher and Trinklein said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/16/entertainment/betty-white-100/index.html

She was such a funny, wonderful, gifted lady. She will be missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter