BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

It seems like Raven and Paul knew each other outside the house and are openly talking about it in the house.

Oh WOW!!! Interesting!!!

So many of the HG's (over the years) are from the SoCALI area!!!
HG's are bound to possibly know someone when there are 16 or more in the house!!!

Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if they knew each other for awhile or just a quick meet. Have you heard anything?

Christmas Back from MRI, her foot is broken in 2 places. BB tells her its her choice to come back or not and that they will not change any comps. for her.
I just can't see how she can compete, but time will tell.
She may go home tomorrow night anyhow.

Ok so last night, anyone else want to smack Jessica?
She is so jealous of Alex and the fact that Cody likes and respects her.
In her pea brain, she can't fathom that Cody could give his attention to a natural beautiful woman over her and her plastic Barbie body.
She needs to go..........

Ok so last night, anyone else want to smack Jessica?
She is so jealous of Alex and the fact that Cody likes and respects her.
In her pea brain, she can't fathom that Cody could give his attention to a natural beautiful woman over her and her plastic Barbie body.
She needs to go..........
Actually, I agree with you, BUT Alex is the one that has had her breasts enlarged and Jessica says she hasn't. This was posted on their profiles. That being said, I can't stand Jessica or Cody so I'm with you.

I enjoyed Cody's face when he realized he couldn't backdoor Paul afterall.

Actually, I agree with you, BUT Alex is the one that has had her breasts enlarged and Jessica says she hasn't. This was posted on their profiles. That being said, I can't stand Jessica or Cody so I'm with you.

I enjoyed Cody's face when he realized he couldn't backdoor Paul afterall.

What?!?! Jessica's are real........ no way hahahaha.
I did notice Alex in the bathing suit and I thought it was just the ugly top.

Yeah Cody's face was priceless!

I thought Alex's top part of her bathing suit (for the comp) was HUGE....way to big for her.

Cody calling Jessica "ALEX" ..... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

IMHO Christmas, who I like ALLOT .... needs to go home and HEAL.

How can she possibly compete in any of the 'physical' comps with a broken ankle?

I am liking DOM allot.

I loved when Alex said to Cody ... "all these showmance's, ugh, I came here to play the game and win, if you all want a showmance go on The Bachelor" .... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I thought Alex's top part of her bathing suit (for the comp) was HUGE....way to big for her.

Cody calling Jessica "ALEX" ..... :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

IMHO Christmas, who I like ALLOT .... needs to go home and HEAL.

How can she possibly compete in any of the 'physical' comps with a broken ankle?

I am liking DOM allot.

I loved when Alex said to Cody ... "all these showmance's, ugh, I came here to play the game and win, if you all want a showmance go on The Bachelor" .... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Loved it!

Loved Cody reaction when Christmas stayed!!! I did think Jessica and Christmas were going to go blows after Jillian left. Cody shot himself in the foot this week Hopefully, everyone stick to the plan and boot his this week.

7:44 PM FISHES: PROD says "you can say whatever you want but do not get nose to nose". Then tells everyone to head into the house now. -Tigrress
7:44 PM Production tells HG's that emotions run high in BB House but wants to proactively warn them not to get physical when arguing. -BBSoxFan

DS and I finally caught up last night! I think this season is off to a good start.

I know some of you are not fans, but we love Paul and were happy to see him back. We hadn't liked him early last season but he really grew on us. IMO he deserved to win last season over Nicole. We would like to see Victor come back in another season.

PP was correct, that Megan misheard them call Alex Pao Pao, not Panda. Megan implied that "Panda" was racist since Alex is Asian.

Loved Wed night's episode! It was great, especially so early in the season. I would love to see Jessica leave to see if Cody moves closer to Alex. She is clearly not his typical type, and it would be great to see her shoot him down. It was hilarious when he was in bed with Jessica and called her Alex.

I was sure the Christmas was going home - happy to see the house voted how they wanted to, instead of following the HOH's demands for once. Christmas won't last long with her cast, unfortunately. I will be rooting for Alex. I am not a fan of the 3 girls who immediately hooked up.

Did anyone watch BBAD last night? Cody and Jessica look like they are at a funeral, OMG...... They really thought they would reign for the summer!!!
They went up to the HOH when Paul went in wth everyone and they stood there clinging on each other,why bother??

Hope gets rid of one of them this week.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter