BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

What happened at POV was a bit more complicated, Cody tried to put up Paul, Paul was forced to reveal that he has 3 weeks of safety to the house. Then, Cody nominated Christmas.

Ramses just revealed his curse. (not to the house, just to Paul). He must put himself up on the block once in this next 3 weeks.

What happened at POV was a bit more complicated, Cody tried to put up Paul, Paul was forced to reveal that he has 3 weeks of safety to the house. Then, Cody nominated Christmas.

Ramses just revealed his curse. (not to the house, just to Paul). He must put himself up on the block once in this next 3 weeks.

Ahhhh.... I was looking to see if he tried to put up Paul and couldn't find anything.

Is Paul freaking now knowing Cody doesn't have his "friendship?"

Morning everyone!
Well watching the whole Megan thing last night, what did you all think?

Personally, Megan misheard what Jessica said and should not have repeated it unless she was sure. I don't think calling Alex "Pao Pao" was right at all, but maybe not racist.
But Jessica didn't come clean and say "I called her Pao Pao, not Panda", so she knew it was something she shouldn't have said. No one that was sitting in the group ratted her out either, guess they didn't want to be involved.

Who did you all vote for for next weeks temptation?
Alex is my favorite at the moment, so I gave her all my votes hoping it can insure she stays a little longer.

Morning everyone!

Personally, Megan misheard what Jessica said and should not have repeated it unless she was sure. I don't think calling Alex "Pao Pao" was right at all, but maybe not racist.
But Jessica didn't come clean and say "I called her Pao Pao, not Panda", so she knew it was something she shouldn't have said. No one that was sitting in the group ratted her out either, guess they didn't want to be involved.

Alex is my favorite at the moment, so I gave her all my votes hoping it can insure she stays a little longer.
I voted for Jillian. I feel bad for her being on the block for three times. T here was a lot more to what happend then what they show on the show last night.

Morning everyone!

Also, Paul was the one who stirred things up by telling Jessica that Meghan called her a racist (which, according to.what they aired, Meghan never did). Alex said she was ok with being called panda until Paul lied about it. Well, that's how they played it out on tv from what I saw.

I hope momrek06 Is okay I haven't seen her post since the show started.

:wave2:
Awww, thanks Mizzoufan!!! I am spending the weekend with my granddaughter (1yo). My son and dil live an hour North of me!!!

I have been (trying) to keep up with "Big Brother After Dark" on the Pop Channel as well as reading "Jokers Updates" and
I have a friend that buys the "Feeds" and getting info from her as well!!!

LAST NIGHT.......THOSE BEDS!!! OMG!!!

Interesting to me all these Showmances!!! Like just so many and so soon!!!

That whole incident with Megan. Really kinda sad if you ask me. For some unknown reason to me HG's just did not like her.
Josh yelling at her FOR WHAT? after the comp. That whole Poa Poa name calling was STILL in my opinion like calling Alex Panda.
So many HG's heard it and NONE of them had her back when Alex was screaming at her in the kitchen. Why did NO ONE step
forward and clarify that Jessica called her Poa Poa instead of Panda???? WHY??? Even after all that, I did hear, I believe is was
Elena refer to Alex as Poa Poa and wanting to get her out as she is a strong competitor. I saw Jessica smirk after Elena said that.

OH and some of what I might post is from BBAD or the Feeds.

KEVIN, I like him allot. PAUL, I would love to see him go but now he is SAFE from the next 3 evictions. meh.

CODY is really rude. Thinking he has sooooooooo much POWER in the house. Cody has to go too. Waiting for Megan's pic to go "grey" ... smh.
He seemed like it was ALL HIS DOING. Megan SELF EVICTED, you idiot. ugh.

I don't want to speak for her but I believe she's ok.

:wave2:

HAPPY JULY 4th WEEKEND, EVERYONE!!!!

Newest feeds update!

Christmas apparently broke her foot this morning and is currently at the hospital. fate in game unknown!

Cody's nominations going down in flames!

What cracks me up about Cody, is he seems to forget he is not in charge forever, his time is numbered.
If Paul win HOH, Cody will probably be going home after trying to backdoor him.

Hey Mom,

Enjoy that precious granddaughter.......:cloud9::cloud9:

THANKS, SWEETIE!!! :flower1:

CHRISTMAS' broken ankle.
So from what I understand .... it appears that Christmas was riding on Jason's back in the BY this morning around 9:45am (PT)

Jason SLIPPED on the ground/grass and Christmas fell off of him and Jason fell ON HER.

I feel so bad for Megan. Honestly, I'm happy she self evicted. I think all the bullying towards her would not have stopped. No one needs to go through that for any cost.

I cannot stand Cody. He thinks he is the bomb and has so much control. I hope he goes soon. This is coming from someone that has a strong dislike for Paul, lol.

I0L5JLc.png

It seems like Raven and Paul knew each other outside the house and are openly talking about it in the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter