BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

Did anyone watch BBAD last night? Cody and Jessica look like they are at a funeral, OMG...... They really thought they would reign for the summer!!!
They went up to the HOH when Paul went in wth everyone and they stood there clinging on each other,why bother??

Hope gets rid of one of them this week.......

That's exactly how I saw it, too. I thought it was funny.

I can't take a week of Paul in charge. I will probably take a week off from BBAD.

Did anyone watch BBAD last night? Cody and Jessica look like they are at a funeral, OMG...... They really thought they would reign for the summer!!!
They went up to the HOH when Paul went in wth everyone and they stood there clinging on each other,why bother??

Hope gets rid of one of them this week.......

I am watching it now.........OMG so much ANGER from Jessica and dropping the 'R' word .... which makes her so NASTY in my mind. Just a real immature idiot.

Then Jessica starts SCREAMING at Josh and berating him and calling him a 'victim' and she "tags" (so to speak) Cody and they BOTH are screaming at Josh telling him that he is a 'nothing'. Josh tried hard to explain himself and they
just got louder and louder and Josh finally told them they he likes them and 'God Bless them both' and that he has respect for them as they are still screaming at him. Those two are HORRID.

Josh walked away from them holding his head up but by the time he got to the bathroom he lost it crying hysterically. The girls, El, Dom and Rav came immediately to him to calm him down.

****I have not made it to Paul getting in his HOH room yet.

I hope those two go SOON and take Jason with you.

Holy man this season is crazy..

Kevin can leave yesterday..I can't STAND him. He seems so out of place. He didn't even know who Nicole was. I bet his kids put him up to applying for this season.

Paul, I like. I started out disliking him last season but then he grew on me. I hope he wreaks havoc on the house this season.

All the people sleeping together already..EWW

I had to fast forward over all the Christmas injury parts. Broken bones makes my head go funny lol. Even in the beginning of the episode when the showed the fall and had the snap noise (I tell myself that wasn't the actual noise because that would be disgusting) I thought about deleting the whole episode.

I like Ramses, Alex, Paul, and that's about it.

I am a bit perplexed by the nominations. Does anyone have any insight as to why Paul put up who he did? If Cody or Jessica win the veto, he would not be able to break them up.

I am a bit perplexed by the nominations. Does anyone have any insight as to why Paul put up who he did? If Cody or Jessica win the veto, he would not be able to break them up.

I 'believe' that Paul put Josh and Alex up because he 'feels' that Alex is strong enough to win VETO .... then she takes herself OFF the BLOCK and Paul will then put Cody up!
Paul wants America to see Cody evicted over Josh!

Paul, I 'believe' talked to Alex and Josh at length and they agreed totally with Paul's plan.

Right now I was reading "JOKERS" and it appears Cody Jess and Jason have to wear FROG suits for the next week AND they can NOT walk, they have to HOP everywhere!
I think it has something to do with a 'CURSE'!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We all know how this show works, a lot of the time people go back into the house, these people being evicted early are most likely going to get this chance, IMO.
It could be more than one this year.......

Does anyone else feel Kevin knows more about the game then he lets on :rolleyes1 I know he said his daughters talked him into applying but still...?

Does anyone else feel Kevin knows more about the game then he lets on :rolleyes1 I know he said his daughters talked him into applying but still...?

Nope, I think he's as clueless as he seems. I do like that there's a normal non super fan on the show this year but geez, at least wiki the show before you go on it lol

From what I'm reading around the different forums, Christmas has won the temptation this week.
Not clear on what it is though. People are speculating because Ramses, Cody and Jessica are in frog suits and can only hop and not walk for 1 week.
That to me sounds more like a have-not punishment then a temptation, time will tell.......

Also, speculation that there will be a battle on July 21 for guests who have been voted out to come back. I don't know if someone has inside info on this or just a guess at this point. This is why they should hold off on getting Cody out, cause he could be Paul 2.0 and come back........

From what I'm reading around the different forums, Christmas has won the temptation this week.
Not clear on what it is though. People are speculating because Ramses, Cody and Jessica are in frog suits and can only hop and not walk for 1 week.
That to me sounds more like a have-not punishment then a temptation, time will tell.......

Also, speculation that there will be a battle on July 21 for guests who have been voted out to come back. I don't know if someone has inside info on this or just a guess at this point. This is why they should hold off on getting Cody out, cause he could be Paul 2.0 and come back........
The temptation is the ring of replacement. For the next 3 veto comps Christmas can replace herself for anyone that is playing. The plan is for her to use it this week if Cody gets picked to play.

DH and I were discussing that this morning. We think Kevin is very aware of the game and his strategy is to play dumb. Sit around, pretend like you don't know what's going on, choose your allies carefully and quietly, don't run around yelling, "Look at me! I'm a superfan! I'm going to rock this place!" No one has even looked Kevin's way when trying to identify threats. If that's the way he's playing, it's kind of brilliant.

The temptation is the ring of replacement. For the next 3 veto comps Christmas can replace herself for anyone that is playing. The plan is for her to use it this week if Cody gets picked to play.

That's awesome! If it's a physical comp, Christmas probably won't have a chance of winning, but at least she'll keep Cody from being able to play. If he doesn't get evicted this week, they won't even need an backdoor plan for the next two weeks. Christmas can just keep him out of the veto comp and he won't have a chance to take himself off the block (unless Jessica wins and saves him).

I kind of think Cody is pretty much toast at this point, but we have to expect the unexpected!

Watching BBAD..... Can I just vent about Dominque a minute..... She is an intelligent educated woman with an amazing career, why does she say....
"EX"-specially instead of especially???? Its driving me batty....... A pet peeve thats all...shes smart and if she plays it right, she can go very far in this game.

Watching BBAD..... Can I just vent about Dominque a minute..... She is an intelligent educated woman with an amazing career, why does she say....
"EX"-specially instead of especially???? Its driving me batty....... A pet peeve thats all...shes smart and if she plays it right, she can go very far in this game.

Maybe a regional thing? I couldn't help but notice Nicole's pronunciation when she hosted the HOH comp. It's like the letter "T" doesn't exist for her. "Grab a raw-en apple and push your buh-en." No hint of a "T" sound anywhere!

Maybe a regional thing? I couldn't help but notice Nicole's pronunciation when she hosted the HOH comp. It's like the letter "T" doesn't exist for her. "Grab a raw-en apple and push your buh-en." No hint of a "T" sound anywhere!

Yes, I think Nicole had that Midwestern accent going.......
I'm listenng to Kevin right now and his Bahhhhstoooonnn accent, lol

I hate that one too..

To be fair, though, she is playing that she's not as intelligent as she really is. On the first day she lied about her job, didn't tell people she was an engineer. IIRC she said she was a motivational speaker.

Matt and Elena picked for veto. Plan is everybody is throwing so either Josh or Alex win veto and take themselves down and Cody goes on the block.

It would be dumb for Ramses to throw it tbh but I guess it would also be dumb for Ramses to win. He's not it a great spot and needs to curry favor in any way he can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter