• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

I know!!!! I thought it was hilarious when Kevin was eating fruit loops. I STILL have not seen anyone eating slop after the first week!
Maybe production told them that since they are going to make sure Paul wins the money, they won't make them eat slop anymore...a kind of consolation prize, if you will. I'm only half kidding. :sad2:

Feeds will go down today sometime and be down until after tomorrow nights special episode.......
I thought the episode was going to be some random things we hadn't seen yet, but if feeds are down, lets hope its something good..........

Maybe production told them that since they are going to make sure Paul wins the money, they won't make them eat slop anymore...a kind of consolation prize, if you will. I'm only half kidding. :sad2:

No one seems to be eating slop the old fashioned way, they seem to now incorporate other ingredients and fry it and bake it etc.
I saw Matt eating it once with cheese on top..... :crazy2: He seemed to really be enjoying it too, he was licking the bowl clean, he seems to lick all his bowls too, its kinda gross. Fingers and tongues everywhere.

I thought this week was double elimination! Isn't that what Julie said Sunday night?

I don't ever recall them having a recap episode

I thought this week was double elimination! Isn't that what Julie said Sunday night?

I don't ever recall them having a recap episode
Tonight is double elimination. Tomorrow's episode I don't know about, hopefully something better than a stupid recap. And, yes, they have done those on other seasons as well.

I don't know how this can be, this show in not taped, its happening pretty much live, the shows are taped a few days in advance, but the end has not been determined yet.
There are feeds that are live daily, so this is a scam for sure. Tonights show happens live on the west coast, Cody is still in the house right now.

I wondered about that because what catastrophic event happened that the production had to let houseguests know as it was real time.....was it 9/11?

Judging by last year, Friday's episode will most likely be a carnival/celebration/concert, filmed either late tonight or tomorrow a.m.

Judging by last year, Friday's episode will most likely be a carnival/celebration/concert, filmed either late tonight or tomorrow a.m.
Right! They did this last year with a "carnival". Remember they had filmed it before Paulie was actually evicted but aired it the day after. They cropped him out of all of the footage to make it seem like it happened after the eviction (even though it hadn't).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter