Big FP+ News: Starting 2/19 New DHS Tiers, MFSR FP+ Added, READ POST #1

This just threw a small wrench in our FP plans in April. I like the news, but now gotta regroup. Thankfully still got a couple of weeks til FP day

Wow. Awesome. I have CL FP and I'm still outside the 60 day window. Now, it will be interesting if the CMs know what I'm talking about when I call!!!

So if you had to pick between Slinky Dog and MFSR for fast pass which would you choose? With fast pass now available will the wait times for MFSR turn into flight of passage wait times so better to go that route since the Slinky Dog ones seem to sometimes stay around an hour so a better wait there than the 2-3 hours flight of passage can see?

So excited! Just modified my FP for March. Was able to drop my "throw away" FP for Little Mermaid on both HS days!

So if you had to pick between Slinky Dog and MFSR for fast pass which would you choose? With fast pass now available will the wait times for MFSR turn into flight of passage wait times so better to go that route since the Slinky Dog ones seem to sometimes stay around an hour so a better wait there than the 2-3 hours flight of passage can see?

I say Slinky is still the one to pick if the choice is there

Its going to be a wait and see thing, but my gut says SSD will be the coveted Tier one.

MFSR seems to be almost walk one late at night.

While a comparison to MK is not totally the same , its fair to say 7DMT is almost never a walk on, even late, while the other big rides that compete with it at MK CAN be almost walk on at certain times.

I have yet to see SSD be a walk on, or even less than 30 minutes, making the 7DMT a good comparison.

Not to mention they are both similar coasters and have loading limitations.

I wonder what this will mean for 4th and 5th FP and what kind of availability there will be. Now it is hard to pick two Tier 2s!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter