Big FP+ News: Starting 2/19 New DHS Tiers, MFSR FP+ Added, READ POST #1

So if you had to pick between Slinky Dog and MFSR for fast pass which would you choose? With fast pass now available will the wait times for MFSR turn into flight of passage wait times so better to go that route since the Slinky Dog ones seem to sometimes stay around an hour so a better wait there than the 2-3 hours flight of passage can see?

I think this depends so much on your trip, I snagged an MFSR because I've never seen it, and we've got hoppers and an extra park day without any hard plans. If I was planning just a single park day for HS, probably I'd pick SDD.

MDE is already running slow so I knew something was up. I probably will wait a few days before calling SSD as the waits will be huge! Kind of annoying they didn't include MMRR info in this...

The HUB said this morning for now it will remain BG only and also to keep checking because info on MMRR will be provided "soon"

Great, now I'll be anxiously checking each day to see if something changed for Rise before our big meetup in April

The HUB said this morning for now it will remain BG only and also to keep checking because info on MMRR will be provided "soon"
Well you know MMRR thats gonna be a BG ......I think that system for new rides is here to stay.

At least for me, as a local ap holder who can only boo 30 days in advance it's been very easy to find fp for the big rides (excluding SDD) 30 days out because they were all Tier 1.
Now it will be harder since everyone can book 2 big attractions as Tier 2 at 60 days, leaving very little as a Tier 2 at 30 days

Ya, I found TSM and ToT very easy to grab just a couple of days before and even that day

I wonder what this will mean for 4th and 5th FP and what kind of availability there will be. Now it is hard to pick two Tier 2s!!!
Availability will be tough for the rides, particularly on busy days. It will be critical to get all 3 FPs in the morning.
Explain please!
We had no problems getting day of FPs for the other 4 Tier 1 rides. Only on crowd level 9+ days was it a challenge

Just to play a bit of devil's advocate, I wonder though if part of why the standby line for Smuggler's Run is because there is no Fastpass. FP users slow down the standby line enormously so now that FP is available we may see the wait times get much longer for MFSR, making it more or at least equally covetable.

I guess in short, it's exactly what you said - have to wait and see!

Availability will be tough for the rides, particularly on busy days. It will be critical to get all 3 FPs in the morning.

We had no problems getting day of FPs for the other 4 Tier 1 rides. Only on crowd level 9+ days was it a challenge

Understood

Explain please!
Having almost everything in Tier 1 meant most people had to choose just one out of a bunch of Tier 1, making getting a 4th, 5th etc Tier 1 a lot easier after using your first three, especially if you use them first thing in the morning

So if you had to pick between Slinky Dog and MFSR for fast pass which would you choose? With fast pass now available will the wait times for MFSR turn into flight of passage wait times so better to go that route since the Slinky Dog ones seem to sometimes stay around an hour so a better wait there than the 2-3 hours flight of passage can see?
MFSR has substantially higher capacity than SDD, so right now I’d want SDD

Well you know MMRR thats gonna be a BG ......I think that system for new rides is here to stay.

I doubt we’ll see something like BGs (unless Rise of Resistance has moved to FP by then). but I can see standby only for a while. Do not see them wanting to have multiple rides on the BG system as it’s operating now. People are confused with just one ride on a separate system - dual BG rides would be really difficult. I also anticipate that ride is likely to have fewer tech issues based on the complexity from what I’ve read so far.

I doubt we’ll see something like BGs (unless Smugglers Run has moved to FP by then). but I can see standby only for a while. Do not see them wanting to have multiple rides on the BG system as it’s operating now. People are confused with just one ride on a separate system - dual BG rides would be really difficult. I also anticipate that ride is likely to have fewer tech issues based on the complexity from what I’ve read so far.
Check the news bro! MFSR is now FP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter