Big news for Mr. Toad fans!

Good news!! Mr. Toad is among the very first Disney "memories" I have. I recall the day I saw it on the Walt Disney TV show in the 50's.

:)

Piglet203 and I are reading The Wind and the Willows now for our Classics in Juvenile Literature class at the college we go to. It would be cool to see Disney make a movie out of the book. Of course, they're going to have to add that Disney touch to the story because the book just does not get me all that excited.

Mickey76:)

Oh come now. what more could you want in a book? Car wrecks, boating mishaps, grand adventures, villanous stotes and weasels, home invasion, and the grand finale, the taking back of a wonderful dream home!!! Ok, maybe its not for everyone, but I loved the book and my kids love it. We even play Toad and Stotes and weasels and have a grand old time. We bought those big ugly rubber rats that stand up that they sell around halloween to be the weasles, and we have great sticks to hunt them with! We were very sad to see Mr. Toads wild ride go. Somehow the trouble Disney is having with Pooh has got to be related to the disrespect they showed the lovable Mr. Toad!

What a strange rummor that Disney would attempt making "The Wind in the Willows" again. I wonder if they would keep the characters similar to those in the animated version or try something different.

The Snow Prince

I think the new plan to take out the attraction and then make a movie about it will depend on the success of the country bears movie. Personally, I'm looking forward to the horizons and timekeeper movies :)

Now I've got the song in my head. I may have to pop in the DVD for the Sing-A-Long....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter