Birthday Buttons - Ssr

sometimes - but your best bid is guest services at DD or one of the parks.

they kept first timers and anniversary pins at the resorts - but not many birthday.

Birthday button can be found at Magic Kingdom City Hall
MGM is at Guest Services
Epcot is Guest Relation
princess:

Also tell the Front desk or Concierge when you check in that you have a Birthday and they will Send you a Birthday card with their favorite character. :princess:

We were at SSR this past July 16 celebrating my baby's 4th Birthday - yes, they had Birthday pins available and although they were aware it was her birthday (I told them when I made the ressies) we still had to request the button - a card and balloons from Minnie Mouse were sent to our room the following afternoon

We got a "First Visit" button for DS when checking into SSR so I don't see why they wouldn't have other "occasion" pins.

-Matt

Also tell the Front desk or Concierge when you check in that you have a Birthday and they will Send you a Birthday card with their favorite character. :princess:

They may or may not do this. Dont expect it. But does not hurt to ask.

They may or may not do this. Dont expect it. But does not hurt to ask.

And sometimes, they tell you they will do it and don't, even when asked repeatedly over a 6 night stay.:mad: I guess Donald Duck must have been very busy last December, since he never did get around to dropping my card off as they kept saying he would... {sniff}

...but I'm not bitter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter