BLT check-in question

MichiganDVC

Can barely see my Kool-aid bath with these Rose-co
So, I am embarking on a split stay this week- Kidani Wed night through Sunday, and BLT Sunday night through Tuesday.
When I head to BLT Sunday, I won't be taking ME...just showing up from the parks.
1. Do I go to BLT check-in or Contemporary?
2. I'll have my bags transferred over from Kidani...will they go to BLT or Contemporary?

Thanks!!

When we did this , I booked Chef Mickey's breakfast that morning, so while the family was waiting to be seated I headed over to the BLT. Go to BLT.

1. Do I go to BLT check-in or Contemporary?
2. I'll have my bags transferred over from Kidani...will they go to BLT or Contemporary?
BLT has its own check-in desk. It closes at 10pm so if you are checking in after 10pm go to the CR.

BLT does not have any place to store luggage so I expect your luggage will be transferred to the CR. When you get to your room, call Bell Services and they will bring it over from the CR and up to your room at BLT.

You check in at BLT. Bags go to Contemporary and when you get to room call call to have them brought to room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter