Boardwalk Bride's PJ Morocco/Canada/Attic/SCP updates 01/09!!

KAREN!!!! I am so sorry I have been absent from you PJ recently. I love Mandy's idea of tossing Lavendar seeds. I'm going to go get caught up now:goodvibes

ok, i'm all caught up now! :laughing: i guess i wasn't as far behind as i thought! but here are my thoughts,

~ LOVE the 'London lamps'! I think they will look beautiful in every location. They are very versitile.

~ Also, i think the Lady and the Tramp theme for Sago Cay is awesome! I think Heidi's dinner was done so perfect. Disney really can theme well, especially when it's one of their themes! I can't wait to see pics of your dinner!

~ Your dress is beautful. I'm so glad to hear it was big and not the other way around. I hear you with losing weight, it isn't easy and stress does NOT help at all.

~ Congrats on finishing school! :flower3: It is such an accomplishment. You should definitely be proud of your self.

~ Hope that new mattress is treating you well!

~ I think your bouquet and bout choices are perfect for your theme and location. They really will be beautiful!

~ I also have been thinking about eliminating the chocolate castle for the cake but just can't do it. I love it alot and really it's the one major thing that we have that is completely disney themed. I do love your precious moments topper too, i think it will be great. have you mentioned what cake you are getting? i don't remember...

Well, i think that's everything. :laughing: Hope you are doing well!

Ah yes, I remember that cake now! I also had fallen in love with it shortly after I became a member of the boards. It is beautiful! :goodvibes

just checking in. How is the planning going? did you have a good holiday and new years? I agree, keep the cake you wanted, its too pretty not to have!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!
I'M GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR (as are many of you!!!!)!!!!!!

I have lots of updates, but not a lot of time @ the moment. So here is one quick one! DF bought me a new wedding band!!! The e-ring he got me came with a band (it is just a band with diamonds) but he knew I always wanted a pink one (which I think I mentioned before) so he got me this one as well:
RCP_100145_b_l-58_Carat_Pink_Sapphi.jpg
\

It is pretty think, as is my band, so I think all 3 will look okay together! I am SO HAPPY to have a pink one though :love:

OHH I love that!!

Can I be cheeky and ask where you got the castle/cindy's carriage confetti?
Thank you so much!!

Another update....I found my Precious Moments topper (the one with the mickey ears!!!!!) I am SOOO HAPPY!!!! We went to the mall to drop off my veil to get combs sewn on, and we stopped in at a card store, and they happened to have it, and it was the last one! We decided that it was fate, so we HAVE to use it as a cake topper, instead of the chocolate castle. Plus, I have no idea how we would get that castle home!

I'll have more updates later!:goodvibes

Yay for getting the cake topper! I think that figure is so cute and you'll get to keep it after the wedding day. My DF still likes the chocolate topper but we also have issues with transporting it. He did like the precious moments one but he was offended that the two little figures were blond. :laughing: and that it didn't look like us.

Good job on getting the music done. :thumbsup2

Yay for getting the cake topper! I think that figure is so cute and you'll get to keep it after the wedding day. My DF still likes the chocolate topper but we also have issues with transporting it. He did like the precious moments one but he was offended that the two little figures were blond. :laughing: and that it didn't look like us.

Good job on getting the music done. :thumbsup2

LOL :rotfl: DF has brown hair, and while I have naturally blonde hair, I dye mine really dark!!! I am actually going to look around to see if I can find someone who can personalize it by adding our wedding date, and see if they can paint on a new hair colour!

yay! thats great that you can have a guitar player! Great songs. I'm glad you found your cake topper! and I think its so funny your going to try and get it painted. I don't know why they only make them blonde?

Sorry i've been MIA for alittle while but i LOVE everything you've updated!!!

The lavendar being thrown instead of petals is AWESOME!!! what a great idea! I love the wedding band too!!! I want a pink one too!!! And the music selections are perfect! I love acoustic guitar music too... you're wedding is going to be amazing i cant wait!

yay! thats great that you can have a guitar player! Great songs. I'm glad you found your cake topper! and I think its so funny your going to try and get it painted. I don't know why they only make them blonde?
Thanks:goodvibes Music is important to us, and something we share together, as we like a majority of the same music. It was more important to pick out songs we love, rather than songs about love, ya know?

Sorry i've been MIA for alittle while but i LOVE everything you've updated!!!

The lavendar being thrown instead of petals is AWESOME!!! what a great idea! I love the wedding band too!!! I want a pink one too!!! And the music selections are perfect! I love acoustic guitar music too... you're wedding is going to be amazing i cant wait!

Oh, thanks:goodvibes I didn't actually decide on the lavender, it was just an idea some of the girls posted. I am really worried it will fall down my dress and annoy me all day :rotfl:

I have so much to update, but it will take me a long time to do it, and I would rather do it all at once! I'll try and do it next week!

I totally agree! I believe if they are at your wedding they already know your in love! :rotfl: Its so much better then using songs that mean nothing to you but mention love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter