Booking avalible by phone for plans 6/22-7-10

Was anyone able to get Sanaa breakfast?

That was our only hold up. I don't anticipate it booking quickly. They were not taking ADRs before 11:30.

When I looked back at the list, I saw it is listed as "Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa". Not clear if that is a separate ADR listing. Going to check back.
Obviously, people told you it’s QS, but I just wanted to tell you what a lovely experience it is! We ate there every morning of our 8 day trip in 2020. Service is always great and food is so much fresher than most breakfast QS, because it’s prepared just for you.

Try banana bread that’s in grab and go, AMAZING!

Thanks for all the feedback. We are looking forward to it. I knew that it is typically a CS. I was not clear if something was changing since it is labeled differently as "Kidani Breakfast at Sanaa" on the resort reopening list.

Was on hold from 7 am til 9:20..after 2 hour hold music stopped and changed to dead air..finally picked up after 2 hrs and 20 min ..all reservations for 11th gone except Disney springs...got Kona gfc and wcc

Was on hold from 7 am til 9:20..after 2 hour hold music stopped and changed to dead air..finally picked up after 2 hrs and 20 min ..all reservations for 11th gone except Disney springs...got Kona gfc and wcc

Do you mean for July 11th? I thought reservations were only open through July 10?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter