Bsod. 6/24 12:00 -OVER-

pinkgalYall said:
OT: How do you know the difference betweeen the pirate codes? LIke which one is the poster or the chest.

You don't. That is the annoying part

dornen said:
it has been reported that yavn has said he does. so no i dont wonder. i know

This is why we should not post bugs that are good for us. Or at least, do so in secret. Like have an OT subject line. And have a secret code that it's something other than the subject. :confused3

Drat lol
Well i guess i am going to have a lot of browsers open for the pirate game then.

PolyFish said:
bc8b5134.gif

OT: Where are you getting these smilies?

kissmy_____katrina said:
This is why we should not post bugs that are good for us. Or at least, do so in secret. Like have an OT subject line. And have a secret code that it's something other than the subject. :confused3

yavn will find out no matter what. He does check other boards.

pinkgalYall said:
Drat lol
Well i guess i am going to have a lot of browsers open for the pirate game then.

I know a way to not have to plunder and still get a code, but I can't say it. Otherwise they'd fix it.

OT: WOW its is pouring here!!!

I wonder if yavn has a secret identity on here
Uh oh lol

I am sick of vmk having problems. I understand that they will have problems, but it is just annoying.

You hoo yavn if you hear me then OPEN UP VMK THIS INSTNCE

AdioSkater said:
I am sick of vmk having problems. I understand that they will have problems, but it is just annoying.

Yeah, I nearly quit when tomorrowland came. I would dc like every 5 minutes. It made it worse when I was in the quests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter