Bsod. 6/24 12:00 -OVER-

AdioSkater said:
I am sick of vmk having problems. I understand that they will have problems, but it is just annoying.

Yeah, over the course of a year, they still don't know how to fix this/change or update things in the middle of the day without everything crashing? :rolleyes1

Well I'm not really going to talk too bad about it. I don't know what exactly they have to do to update/change things. I am sure it is very difficult.

LOL...I just caught myself typing really slow - because I was afraid the "you are typing to fast" prompt was going to come up... too bad I'm obviously NOT in VMK...:rotfl: I hope I don't start doing that at work :teeth:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is too funny. I often type to fast in vmk. I don't try to stop myself. I just get annoyed when I have to wait those long 20 seconds.

ARG_YAVN_24253.gif

Lol, I hope he sees this.

peasy said:
LOL...I just caught myself typing really slow - because I was afraid the "you are typing to fast" prompt was going to come up... too bad I'm obviously NOT in VMK...:rotfl: I hope I don't start doing that at work :teeth:
:lmao: :dance3:

Drat i was hoping vmk would come back onbeforemy sister needed to get on well so much for that she will have it for like 4 hours

LOL, yes - that's the one shadow :) I get it at least once or twice a day. Then I sit back in my chair, tap my fingers, close my eyes and breath.... :teeth: Thank goodness for DIS boards while VMK is down.

all you people yelling at yavn to open up do realize that he's probly trying to fix whatever's wrong with vmk and not looking at boards.

Hey, maybe one of us will get the JS suit because of this...post if you do and we will all celebrate :cool1: I've obtained at least 25 codes while sitting here waiting, only 4,925 to go :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter