Bulb exchange sent/received thread..

I'm glad that you liked it Deb. Have fun planting them and seeing them grow.

Yes, a toast for Shep.

:Pinkbounc I had recieved my exchange from Shep and it included:

3 Huge Cannas Bulbs
5 Gladdiolas Bulbs
2 Huge Dahlia Bulbs
Trowel
Bulb Planter
Rake

Thank you very much Shep. This is going to be a fun gardening day for me. The tools will come in very handy during each of my gardening ventures. I can't wait to see the flowers bloom.

Thank you Patsy :hyper:

You're Welcome..

Still have 2 left..:D

Two big green thumbs up, to you Shep! :) Sounds like you organized an awesome exchange. :) Lots of cools stuff!

Still have 2 left to receive.:D

Tulirose!!!!!! what a wonderful surprise!!!!

I received;
Beautiful dahlias
gorgeous mini dahlias
asiatic lilies (which support cancer research,)
some pots
and a container gardening book...you think of everything..I'm really going to be able to use this book this year.

Thanks shep..this was great.

Now I admit, I am delinquent...my box will go out today..i shopped before I went away, but didn;t get it in the mail...i promise, today!

Glad you liked everything Amid. Were you able to read my note? I type a whole lot better than I scribble and I was in such a rush when I wrote it out. Basically, I wanted to share with you my new-found affection for dahlias which I got from Socerermickey from last year's exchange. I wanted to get you bigger pots too, but I was concerned about mailing costs. Enjoy.

Originally posted by amid chaos
If it's not there by friday, I'll send a replacement.

I leave for my vacation early Friday morning, so I'll let you know tomorrow night. I'll go to the post office right before they close to check if I had recieved it or not.

Originally posted by amid chaos
If it's not there by friday, I'll send a replacement.

It's been seven days and it hasn't gotten here yet, I wonder what happened to it :confused:

Hi everyone. I'm still on vacation and we had gone to Disneyland yesterday. I had seen some really nice plants...never thought of using eggplant plants around a park, but it was nice.
I still have not recieved my package :( not sure what happened to it.

Still waiting for a package to get to hawaii...:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter