Bulb exchange sent/received thread..

I had gotten an elf package from Shep.

It had included 2 butterfly bushes and 1 blue mist shrub.
I am looking forward to seeing what they look like.

Thank you very much Todd.

Patsy, I hope you soon receive the package Vanessa sent you.

I know this is her third mailing to you, and I also know that she's feeling very badly that the other packages didn't show up. I hate to see anyone upset over the exchanges.

Let us know as soon as it shows up, okay? :)

I hope you had a fabulous vacation! :)

Kim

The third box went out today. My husband was supposed to mail it earlier in the week, but I found it in his car last night.

Patsy, I am so very sorry this has happened but I really have no explaination. I asked at the post office today and Parcel Post boxes should have arrived in 10 days. She said to check at the post office just in case.

The first box went out April 21
The second box went out May 3
The third box went out May 26.

Obviously any bulbs I sent in the other 2 boxes are mush by now, so I opted NOT to send bulbs again in the third box.

The third box was sent Priority and requires a signature.

Could you pm me the address that you had sent it to, so I can double check it. It's weird to have this happen cause I have never had a situation like this before.

:bounce: :hyper: I had gotten the third box today from Amid Chaos. Thank you very much. It included-four seed packets-
Painted Daisy
Gloriosa Daisy
Cosmos
Nothern Sea Oats

It also had two books-
Smith & Hawken Garden Ornament
Reader's Digest The Cutting Garden

I now have alot of reading to do and hopefully I will be able to learn more about the different types of plants that we have growing at our house and also about new ones.

Thank you to Amid Chaos and Shep.

Excellent news...enjoy!

I hope whoever has the bulbs in the previous 2 packages , between my post office and yours, is enjoying them. :confused: I can;t believe TWO packages went missing...such a mystery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter