Butterfly Garden is hot this year

DebºoºS

DIS Veteran
here's a pic
f755c54b.jpg

OMG! I know I say this all the time about your pictures but it is so true and this picture is no exception - It is stunning!!! No, it's AWESOME!!!

I think I have a new wallpaper!

WOW.....:D

I know that's a swallowtail butterfly, but which kind?

Oh my....that is exquisite, Deb!!!!! :D

You know, sometimes I feel that posting pics on the F&G is kind of like 'hiding your light under a barrell'....has anyone besides me ever heard that saying before?????:p

Deb, your pics are so gorgeous, you should do a thread featuring them, on the Community Board! Everyone should have a chance to see how beautiful they are. :flower3:

posting pics on the F&G is kind of like 'hiding your light under a barrell'....

I agree. I have only been posting on the F & G board for a short time but the photo I have seen of yours have been art quality.

I think I have a new wallpaper!

This one is absolutely gorgeous . It really would make a great wallpaper

Gee Thanks Buds!:goodvibes
So glad you like them. I enjoy taking pics and sometimes wonder if I'm pushing them on you. Then I think that the F&G Buds are nature lovers by nature and might appreciate seeing them. I enjoy seeing pics posted here so much. It's interesting to see what's happening in different peoples gardens.

Kim, I couldn't start a thread of pics on the CB! :blush:
"Light under a barrel" ? I've never heard that. It's a great to be in the barrel.

Swallowtail male I think but not sure. I'll do some research on them again. Have a book here somewhere.
Here's another pic of a butterfly on the Martha Washington geraniums.
f755c524.jpg

You couldn't start a thread on the CB, Deb? I kind of understand that, but then, I have that dreaded thread killer disease...lol. :p :D

You know, I think it might be 'hiding your light under a basket', not a barrel? :scratchin Oh well, basket/barrel, same thing. :D

How about if you add a few more pics to this thread, and I'll post a link to it on the CB? Deb, your pics are so beautiful....people should have a chance to see them!! ::yes:: ::yes:: :D

Your last pic is gorgeous!!! :sunny:

Your pictures are outstanding Deb. What kind of camera do you use? Not that that will help me any :teeth: .

These are taken with a Nikon 3100. I go back and forth between digital and 35mm. Just can't give up film.
I hope these pics don't clog up the works on the board
f86142da.jpg

f824b1ea.jpg

But then there wouldn't be a challenge and thrill when I finally get a shot.
f755c55a.jpg

I have the Nikon 3100 too. Don't you just love it? I went to a butterfly gardens down near DC and got some fabulous photos but there were so many butterflies there that they would even land on you. Here at home I can't seem to get close enough to them.

Wow. I wish my mother had a PC so she could see this. These photos are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

Deb, would you like to add a couple more pics (maybe some of your roses?), and I'll put up a link to this, from the Community board? :D

Or, would you rather start a "Best of Deb" flower pic thread? Either way, the DIS is in for a treat!! ::yes:: :D

Chessie, I really enjoy the 3100 too. I took some great shots at the Bronx Zoo butterfly house with it. Can you post the pics we'd love to see them.

Kim, Best Of?! Oh My, No way, yikes.

Here goes. Tell me when you've had enough, ok?.

f824b1da.jpg

f824a8c5.jpg

to be continued..........

Those pics are incredible..........you really have a knack for photography & gardening...............absolutely incredilble::yes:: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :flower3: :flower1:

Your pictures are stunning ~ Thanx for sharing them with us.

Those are beautiful, Deb, great pictures. The lighting and focus is great, color super. Thanks for sharing, and please do, stop by the CB and make a picture thread, we love them there. Maybe do a flower picture of the week thread, a regular event. Sure would love to see them. Again, thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter