Butterfly Garden is hot this year

Thanks for sharing more rose pictures...you really should find a photo contest for these pcitures. Just beautiful.

f8866992.jpg
Crown Princess Margarete
First Kiss
f849e10a.jpg

LOL, thanks :cloud9:

Buds with flower pics please post here on this thread.
Share with us your fav flower pics of summer:sunny: spring:flower2: fall:rose:. Doesn't have to be of your flowers.

Let's keep the flower show going::yes::

Deb, I finally took a look at your pumpkin pics! Sorry it took me so long. :o

Everything you grow looks so incredibly healthy! You should share your secrets with us!! ;)

How's the pumpkin doing that Peter is standing next too? Still growing? :)

I really don't have any flower pics that I'm thrilled with this year. The few that I have, I've already posted. I'll take another look, though!

:flower3:

So glad you liked the pumpkin pics. Peter picked his giant pumpkin and has it safely stashed away in the garage awaiting Halloween. There are some new ones coming in that might rival it in size and color but not in height. that one grew up and out.

You should share your secrets with us!!

Well thank you for asking.
DHs recipe for soil is our secret. I call it pure gold. He makes up a special combination of ingredients for each plant. I only know the flower end of it. DH is the veggie guy.
Some example: melons get more sand and tomatoes get more manure. Roses like it fluffy and rich with a think layer of mulch up to the crown.

Deb, Your pics are gorgeous!!
I really enjoyed looking at each and every one of them!:Pinkbounc

"DHs recipe for soil is our secret. I call it pure gold. He makes up a special combination of ingredients for each plant. I only know the flower end of it. DH is the veggie guy.
Some example: melons get more sand and tomatoes get more manure. Roses like it fluffy and rich with a think layer of mulch up to the crown."

Hmmm...do you ever call him the Colonel? ;)

Sounds a little bit like those 11 secret herbs and spices!! :p :D

Really, whatever it is that he does, it certainly works! He could make a fortune with his secret recipe. :sunny:

Bravo , Deb!!! Your pics are exquisite!! :sunny:

Have I told you lately, how lucky we are to have you posting here? :flower3:

Wow!! Please do come over to the CB and share with us there too. You are very talented and I just loved looking at all of them.

You are very talented at photography. Love your photos.

Katholyn

WOW, WOW, and more WOW

Your pictures are breath-taking. My favorite has to be the last one on this page. You captured the pure beauty of the flower and emphasized it in the filter around the bud edges.
Now here's a true compliment.....I don't even like roses, yet your picture just have me ooohing and ahhhing over here.

Definitely giving me more motivation to get my flower garden going this year.

Wow! Thank you thank you! I just love to hear nice things:sunny:
I took these yesterday.
f6950d8d.jpg

This is so exciting for me. I have had this orchid for years and it would not bloom after the first time.
f6950d70.jpg
There are a few buds ready to open but this is the first flower!
f6950d84.jpg

Beautiful orchid Deb! You have the prettiest flowers! :flower1: :flower1:

Deb,

I love your orchids. I too have some that have not bloomed a second time. I keep hoping that one day it will surprise me.

How do you get your copyright stamp in the corner of your photos?

Chessie,
Good luck on your orchid. It's frustrating isn't it? Mal (our own F&G orchid expert) gave us some growing advice awhile back. I think I've had it for about 4 years without blooming. I'll look for the thread.

My sig on the pic is a Word doc that I make part of the pic. I don't like it:rolleyes: My pics were showing up all over the internet without my permission. I don't really mind and am flattered they're so popular. So far I haven't seen anyone misuse them. If they do I would need to prove they are mine and thus the sig. If there's a pic you or anyone else on the boards would like without the sig I would be more than happy to send it to :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter