Butterfly Garden is hot this year

I can understand people 'borrowing' your pics, Deb. Of the MANY flowers pics I've browsed through, yours are as lovely as any I've ever seen. :) I keep thinking that you could make money from your pics, perhaps with a rose magazine or website.

Congrats on getting your orchid to bloom again, and so beautifully too!! ::yes:: :D

Originally posted by DebºoºS
.....My sig on the pic is a Word doc that I make part of the pic. I don't like it:rolleyes: My pics were showing up all over the internet without my permission. I don't really mind and am flattered they're so popular. So far I haven't seen anyone misuse them. If they do I would need to prove they are mine and thus the sig. If there's a pic you or anyone else on the boards would like without the sig I would be more than happy to send it to :D
Is is any surprise that people steal your photos? I've been telling you that you should get them published or enter a contest or something with them because they are just so gorgeous!

"So far I haven't seen anyone misuse them" I certainly hope that is true but what about what you can't see? That signature of yours, can it be deleted or covered over? Again, I hope not!

Tuli, they can easily edit it out. You know if they like them that much they should tell me. I'd love to hear from them.:goodvibes
Glowing Peace
f6517919.jpg
"Imitation is the greatest form of flattery":blush:
f651790d.jpg
Princess Of Wales
f6517910.jpg

Kim, Thank you. You have some very good ideas there for these pics. I would like to do something. Just don't what or how.:scratchin
Sunsprite
f6517913.jpg

Taking pics is more fun than trying to figure out what to do with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter