Buying an AP

Florida residents do get some kind of offer, but you're supposed to have to sign in to see it. But, as we know, Disney isn't the best with having an operational and accurate web system. Ah well. The OP is an Ohio resident like me regardless.

Well, anyway, still best to call when you need info verified.

Well, anyway, still best to call when you need info verified.
You must have better luck than I. Have never waited less than 45 minutes for assistance and once for 90 minutes.To top that off, most of their representatives are outsourced, operating from home or from remote call centers. Sadly for them, they are dealing with the same faulty software. My last call consisted of a flustered person apologizing and dealing with their crashing website. They have limited system access, and you can call twice in a row asking the same question and getting different answers. So my personal opinion is, nope. This doesn't even include the ADR fiasco I had when I used their automated system and it glitched my name somehow, making the reservation unlinkable. That took a fun almost two hours to solve. The castmembers are friendly and well-meaning, but they are not given the tools or consistent information across the board for success. I legitimately feel bad for Disney customer service representatives/castmembers and would hate for them to have to apologize profusely for not knowing why the above poster is seeing those figures. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I am very patient but took me just a few minutes to get through, but I also avoid evenings and early in the mornings. I had to upgrade a ticket last time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter