bye

Love your plans so far - and I agree, brunette really suits you! Your eyes really do stand out, and it looks great with your skin tone.

Did you buy your dress today? :goodvibes I was thinking about how exciting that must be! I can't wait until it is my turn! :banana:

I am going to buy my dress tomorrow!!! :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

I have lost a total of 19 pounds and I keep losing so I am buying it in a size smaller cause I do not want to have to alter it sizes down- I think the look of the dress changes with major alterations. And the fact I am normally not this heavy so it is not like I am losing weight just for the wedding. I am getting back to my "pre sickness and pre horrible eating habits" size.:rotfl:

I will probably take more pics to see it with my newly brunette hair, so if I do I will post them.

That's all- nothing else going on. Just excited to know I will have my dress order in. With my luck it would be discontinued or something if I waited much longer.:scared1:

Til next time!

Congrats on your weight loss!! I am trying to loose 25 pounds before my dress fitting in August. Your dress is beautiful!!

Hey twin! Can't tell you how excited I am for you and your GORGEOUS dress. It has a home! Don't be bothered with silly consultant woman... you have your dress! :cool1:

And in 2 weeks I will be in Disney at the Beach Club celebrating my DF birthday!!!! He will now be as old as me (28). :sad2:

Other exciting news- I am looking to make a life altering decision regarding my education and the path I want to take with my life and career. DF and I discussed it last night and he supports me 100000% and thinks I will get so much more fulfillment if I do this.

Stay tuned!

More importantly- 7 months from today I am getting married!!!:dance3:

So funny to think I never wanted to and now I am telling everyone cause I am sooooo freaking excited!:banana:

So happy for you! Let me know what you decide on education. I myself are continuing my education and it couldn't be more rewarding! keep me updated, twin!

We really are twins! David's called me and said my dress was here a whole month early as well! I'm also picking it up tomorrow!! This is too funny! Congrats and can't wait to hear about your school decision! :hug:

OH NO!!! I can't imagine how devastated you must be that your dress didn't come in perfect!! I got my dress through a local bridal shop but I am getting my BM dresses through DB. All these horror stories make me nervous. I hope that the next dress comes in perfect for you.

I'm so sorry about your dress!! I hope the 2nd one is perfect for you!! I'm going on saturday to order my dress, and i hope i don't have any problems!

Jennifer

Did you get your dress??? I hope it came out better than mine! I won't hear from the college til next when when I am on vacation (in Disney:wizard: ) so they said they will call. I am so excited!!

My dad went into the hospital yesterday... so, I rescheduled for this soming tuesday.... I hope my dress is okay...

Dawrobin, I hate David's :mad: . Sorry they screwed up your beautiful dress. Hopefully, they will get it right the second time :wizard:

DecemberBride, I hope all is well :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter