Cabanas at RP?

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if the new resort has cabanas? If so, do you have to reserve for all day or can you do a half day ressie? Prices? Thanks for any information!
Ann

Hi Ann - I booked a cabana for early October. I called RP at 407-503-3000 and they connected me to the Fitness Center. It's $75 for the whole day and $50 for half day which is 3pm-closing. I forgot to ask about any discount for Loew's cards. Anyway, she said they have 3 cabanas there; 1 closer to the hottub, 1 closer to the pool bar and 1 in the middle. They have chaise lounges, a tv and a ceiling fan. She wasn't certain of the overall size though. Hope this helps!

Okay - call me a country bumpkin - but what is the point of these cabanas? Lounge around inside or are they for dressing or what? Just curious. If I rented one, I would want to be using it for the right stuff. LOL

We're staying at RPR and renting a cabana over at HRH on our second day because the kids definitely want to spend the afternoon/evening over there, my friend from Fla and her family may also be spending the weekend and we thought it sounded like a great way to have a more comfortable place for everyone to congregate,visit, eat dinner at the pool and stay out of the sun. Many folks use the cabana on their check out day to have a place to hang out until flight time and get changed right there before leaving. We're not renting one for our pool day at RPR because we'll have the convenience of our rooms close by and spending that $ twice doesn't fit our budget this trip.

Thanks, bjakmom, for the info. These are the first hotels I have known of with cabanas.

Just an FYI on RP cabanas! I wouldn't pay that high of a price for them! They are not like PBH or HRH cabanas. They don't have table & chairs, from what I saw they only had a TV, small fridge & two lounge chairs. They are very small & they are next to the hot tub & pool bar, not very private. There are only three of them! What were they thinking????

Well it looks like I will have to hang out at the HRH cabanas!!

I am so dissapointed that the cabanas at the RP arent the same as the HRH!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter