CALLING ALL HOLIDAY DIS'ERS!!! Time to get pumped!

We are so pumped. My kids are ready to do the Disney Countdown where we get out all of our little characters and take one down as each day passes. I plan to celebrate my birthday there with my family and parents. Wish we could have done the cruise and WDW, but could only do WDW. I will be 50 on 12/9. Where else to spend your 50th birthday, but at the Princess Breakfast and Candlelight Processional in Epcot!

I'm taking a deep breath because I'm so excited!

New things on our list:
Yacht Club and Stormalong Bay
The Kitchen sink

Repeats that we can't do without
Snow on mainstreet
Hot cocco and the hot tubs at WL
360 degree fireworks at MVMCP

To you all-have a great trip!
Renee:Pinkbounc

We will be at WDW Dec 26 thru Jan 2nd. We will definitely miss Osbourne Lights...............

First of all:

BeckyV: Hope you have a great birthday at DW and have a great time!

I am thinking that the trick is not to get "burned out" before your trip! We have 3 weeks and I've been trying to think of EVERYTHING we need. I am taking the kids to get some shoes today so they have time to break them in and I bought my son a jacket today just in case it's cool when we get there and......I am getting the luggage down today and......OOOH, there's too much to think about! I am so darn excited I am driving the family buggy.
anyway, hope to see a lot of you there and having FUN! (p.s. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who celebrate it!) Helen:wave2:

I am ALWAYS pumped about going to WDW, even more so at Christmas!

This year will be very special, though! We're taking our 3 1/2 year old granddaughter for her first visit (along with her mom, her dad, my SIL, her husband and their two kids)!

Everything will be new and different for us because we'll be seeing it all through newbies' eyes!

Beth

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! My WDW trip was supposed to be my surprise birthday and Christmas present from my BF. He's never been there (a newbie!!!), so my parents convinced him to tell me early so I can go nuts planning everything. (I've been planning our WDW vacation schedules since the 6th grade. :)) And go nuts I did! It seems like every day he gets a new email about things I can't wait to do in Disney! He says that when I start talking about the trip my face lights up and I go into my "Disney zone" as he calls it. ;) These boards definately puts me into my Disney Zone!! :teeth: Here's what I can't wait to do!!:

-1st WDW trip over Christmas
-MVMCP!
-MISSION:SPACE!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc
-Mickey's PhilaharMagic
-Try to get picked for Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular (5th time's a charm, right?)
-Fantasmic
-MGM (it's my favorite park)
-the Mountains in MK

I could go on forever!! Hey, is anyone else having a December birthday? Mine's the 11th! :) We're actually going the 14-21 since I have finals on my birthday. :rolleyes: Can't wait to read everyone else's posts!

Event though, technically our trip starts in November, I'll be there at the end of November till Dec. 6, which is when the Holiday shows start... so technically I'll be there during the Holidays...

(Hope I didn't get too techincal there...;) )

Since this is our first time during this period, I'm already way PUMPED! :hyper:

What I'm looking forward to:

1) The look on my DD's when she enters the MK and sees the castle.
2) Me and my DW's tears when when see #1 :rolleyes:
3) Seeing all the decorations
4) MVMCP (our first!) on Dec. 2
5) Andy Garcia in the candlelight processional (one of our favorite actors...plus we share the same last name...he's probably a long lost cousin of mine :crazy: )
6) The Poly
7) Wishes
8) Mission: Space
9) Standing in front of Peter Pan's flight, closing my eyes, taking a deep breath and being transported back again to my first trips with my parents, when I fell in love with the place.

As you can see, the wait is KILLING me! :bounce:

I am sooooo excited for our upcoming trip Dec 16-16th. Its our first time as DVC owners (BCV) and we are taking my mom and dad and my DH's sister, BIL and niece and nephew (and oh yeah, my DH too!)

its also my bday on the 15th and my nephews on the the 7th so we will be celebrating with Mickey!

cant wait for mission space, wishes, philharmagic and some special PSs we made.

see ya there!
:wave2:

Ive had some time to think of specifics now. Heres what Im really looking foward to...

This being our longest trip so far. Cant wait to try out the Swan and go back to my favorite, the Poly for 5 nights(we usually only stay 1 night there)

Trying some new restaurants...Ohana, Le Cellier, Beaches & Cream, BW Bakery

And some old favorites, Mama Melrose, Kona Cafe, and ESPN(hoping to catch the Bruins/Lightning game here if we arrive as scheduled)

Christmas Parade, Spectro & Wishes at MK

Meeting my DU agent for a drink

Holidays around Epcot, ending with the Candle Light Processional on Christmas Eve

Christmas breakfast at Cindys and touring the resorts to check our decorations later in the day

Finally seeing the AK parade and hoping to finally see Illuminations with a good spot.

Celebrating my birthday in the world...after it was forgotten last year!

We are going out for our honeymoon as well.....Dec.14-27. Staying at CBR the first week, and WL the second week!

Some holiday stuff I'm looking forward to:
1. MVMCP (our first time!)
2. CP Dinner Package (first time)
3. Seeing all the resorts dressed up in holiday style

Things I've never done but plan on for this trip:
Mission Space
Rock'n Roller Coaster
See Fantasmic
Eat a turkey leg!

5 weeks to go!! Can I possibly wait that long? (Well, I've been planning this trip for the last 11 months so I guess 5 weeks won't kill me! ;)

Diznee25

I'm so excited:hyper: I'm ready for all the fun and excitment of this trip. My last december trip was after christmas so I missed MVMCP. This time I get to experience it along with Candelight Processional. I can't wait and my countdown clock couldn't move any slower lol

but we will be at WDW Nov 28- Dec 6. We just can't wait!! It is a vacation that we really need. This is our favorite time of the year to go to WDW. It just can't be beat. I hope that the weather holds out for us this year. Last year MVMCP was a wash out for us. However the weather, we will have a blast!!

Happy Holidays to all.

Myself dh ,ds,dd,and dd will be checking in at
the contemporary tower club level on christmas
eve!.I lost my father this past january last november
he went to the hospital very ill, it turns out he had end stage liver
disease to late to do anything.I stayed with him day and night
until the end jan 7 christmas was a blur .thank god for a wonderful dh to carry the load at home.knowing that this
was going to be a very hard christmas we started planning this
trip in august.we usually stay at the poly concierge but when
i was young i stayed at the cr tower with dad many times.
i even found a great picture of him standing outside the front
of the resort with a big smile! i will be bringing it with us. I know i cant run away from home every christmas but i think this will
help keep a smile on my face for the family. i know this isnt exactly
a pumped- up story but i am really happy to be going

We are going on the Mousefest.

We'll cruise on 11/30, first cruise ever. :hyper:

The "Wonder"ful ship will be decorated for Christmas.

Then we return, we attend MVMCP on the 4th, CP on the 5th.

We have to see all the decorations.

So much to do and so little time.

Disney is beautiful at Christmas.
::yes::

We are definately getting more pumped as the time draws nearer. This will be our first holiday season WDW vacation together. It's been almost 15 months since our last real vacation and we really need a vacation.

Things we are looking forward to.......

Being opening day guests of Pop Century!
MVMCP 12/14 and 12/19.
Candlelight Processional on 12/18 with Edward James Olmos.
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King on opening night 12/17.
Seeing all the decorations.
Trying some new restaurants.
Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian with my mother outlaw.
Seeing all the Santas and Storytellers at the WS.
Seeing Characters in Holiday attire.....the possiblity of getting a picture with Santa Stitch is just about enough to make me wet my pants!
The last night, when we see Wishes while on the MK Specialty/Fireworks Cruise.

I can't wait for this vacation. I will be on vacation in just 5 short weeks. :earsboy: Mickey

Originally posted by mickeysaver
Seeing Characters in Holiday attire.....the possiblity of getting a picture with Santa Stitch is just about enough to make me wet my pants!

Where is Santa Stitch????

Also, Tinksgirl, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I do think it is a wonderful gesture for you to remember the great love you and your father shared when you go to Disney with your family.

I Love Christmas and going to WDW just makes my Holidays perfect! I love having my family with me and seeing the grandkids eyes as they see the world. Some of the best things to me are the music everywhere, the decorations and the sunshine. I always have my picture taken in front of the castle pointing to "my apartment" where I will live when I retire!(move over Minnie!) I am taking the Yuletide Tour this year, can't wait for that! I almost physically get sick to my stomach when we have to leave. Geezzzzz--I Love this place!!

faad6da0.jpg

I'm so excited about our WDW Christmas trip (even more so than my daughter), my family think I've gone mad with all the planning :crazy: but I know it'll all be worth it in the end.

Thank God I found this website in plenty of time, if I hadn't I wouldn't have known about the weather, PS's, MVMCP,CP or loads of other tips I've picked up along the way. A BIG BIG thank you to everyone on this site.

I think I'm most looking forward to being in Magic Kingdom on Christmas Day 'WOW' :hyper: it's a dream come true. It's the third time we've been to WDW but the first at Christmas and I can't wait to see all the decorations.

Other things which we can't wait to see and do:

* MVMCP - 12/19
* CP - 12/28
* NYE in Epcot
* Breakfast with Winnie the Pooh & Eeyore on Christmas Day.

You know what - I think I might have to agree with my family - I have gone mad with excitement.:bounce:

Have a great time everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter