CALLING ALL HOLIDAY DIS'ERS!!! Time to get pumped!

I have a question for any of you that have posted that were also at WDW last holiday season.
Are holiday postcards sold, such as ones that show the parks decked out in yuletide cheer? I was thinking that if there are some, of sending those as Christmas cards this year, with my greetings and a select character's.
If anyone knows about this, please advise, or I'm going to have to go the Hallmark Shoebox route again.
Thanks!

We're spending the week between Christmas and New Years at the Wilderness Lodge. Starting with the year the Magic Kingdom opened, my family frequently spent the holidays with Mickey. I haven't been there for the holidays in years, we tend to go for spring break (better weather). This year my son's marching band is going to be performing in the magic kingdom on 12/28 so the rest of us are going to be there to watch him!

I can't wait!

I guess when we are there Dec 6-13 that I will see a sea of lime green ribbons amoung the Christmas green and red. The people having birthdays don't forget to tell the resteraunt hosts about it and maybe for the very firstimers they can get a bad of honor so that the CMs will reconize them. Can't wait to see the decorations we went in June last year. Can you believe it it has been 17 months since we last saw Disney.

Dan-tot

I have to second the thank yous to the DIS folk. Thanks for providing a place where we can get a quick Disney fix via trip reports, etc. The DIS is usually the first site I check in the morning. :jester:

As to what we are looking forward to during our upcoming trip:

Candlelight Processional with Ben Vereen
MVMCP
listening to Cast in Bronze (LOVE that carillon!)
trying new restaurants
Ghiradelli's
just soaking up that holiday atmosphere at the parks!

Is it Nov. 29th yet? :teeth:

I am so pumped I can hardly stand myself. Jeez--I'm getting on my own nerves!!:teeth: :teeth:

We are so excited mostly to just vacation and relax. We lead a very hectic life and after a very stressful summer at work, DH major back surgery, crazy fall--we are ready to relax and enjoy!!

Here's our list of "can't waits"...

*first trip to see holiday decorations
*first every MVMCP
*first ever Philharmagic
*third trip to Cinderella's Royal Table for breakfast
*first experience with Stormalong Bay
*RnR! RnR! RnR!
*great family fun!!:jumping1:

I've been planning this trip for about a year and it's right around the corner! We arrive Dec 12 and head home Dec 17.
It's our first December trip and all 18 of us are very excited to be sharing the holiday magic.
Some of the big events I'm looking forward to are:

Mickey's Philharmagic
Mission Space
Candleight processional
Illuminations
All the Santas
Celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday at MK (can't wait to see her face during Wishes)
Dinner at Artist Point and the decorations at WL and the other resorts (plan to see as many as we can)

Peace G4L

I'm so pumped I might explode! We will be there at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge from Dec 13-19. We can't wait for:

MVMCP (Dec 16, pre-MVMCP dinner with Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger!)
Fantasmic! (Dec 14)
Spectromagic and Wishes (Dec 13)
night at Pleasure Island (Dec 14) with dinner at House of Blues
Epcot Santas
our beautiful resort decorated for the holiday season
watching all the children (we don't have kids) enjoy everything around us

We'll be staying offsite from December 22-26 for our honeymoon, and we are SO excited! I've been to Disney a number of times, but WDW only once, and my husband has never been at all! We will be there too late to see MVMCP, but we're definitely going to the Candlelight Processional, for whichever night we can get a reservation. Also, we need to make PS arrangements for a nice celebratory dinner, since we are newlyweds and all. :)

Only 40 days to go!:bounce:

In a way I had to laugh at the original title. Whadya mean, NOW it's time to get pumped? I've been pumped for months! I lost my job last April, and since then, I've been focused on the fact that this finally allows me to see Disney in December. Then today I realized that all those CHristmas shirts and sweaters I bought to wear to work? Hey, now I can bring them and wear them every day in Disney World. Got my green Mickey head, ready for CP pkg, going to CRT breakfast, dieting for all those B&C Sundaes-can't wait!

ooooh yes! We'll be there for the first two weeks in December and Disney Christmas fever is mounting somewhere in the north-east of England. Party includes me, DH, two grown-up daughters and a son-in-law. Looking forward to:
- MVMCP
- Candlelight processional
- Trying Jellyrolls for the first time!
- Tour of resorts to see the theming.
- Santas at Epcot
- The Christmas Trees at the Parks and the tree-lighting ceremonies
- Snow on Main Street.....
- Philarmagic
- Wishes (the new firework display)
- Bomas, Beach Club, Prime Time Diner, etc.

I could go on for ever! And as if we weren't pumped up enough - we're having a "Let's Get Excited for Disney" evening at my daughters where we will talk about what we want to do, watch the Disney vacation videos and eat our favourite American food!

Ann.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter