Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

Not too sure how I missed this up until now but just read the whole thread. :thumbsup2 You are going to have such an amazing time. I loved AKL....waking up & sitting on the balcony watching the animals is just bliss. :cloud9:

I love both the bags. :thumbsup2 Cute video of Bella with the laser pen....we have one & my two boxer dogs go crazy charging around chasing it. It keeps me amused for hours! :rotfl:

I must start my PTR soon. :guilty:

Oooh, I also thought I'd post my LGMHs I made a while back.

The outline and pretty bow was originally one of the wonderful creative DISigners ideas - I can't remember who - but if you read this - Thank you for the inspiration!!!! I borrowed your idea and turned it green to carry around the parks with me! :)

LGMH.jpg

A change to our ADR plans

So, I previously mentioned our dining plans, but they have changed a little. I think we have a definitive list now though, although days are yet to be arranged:

'Ohana Breakfast - For a 10.30 reservation on a MK EMH day so we can have an hour or two in the park and work up an appetite.

Boma Breakfast - For the morning after either MNSSHP or our long day at Universal

GF Cafe Lunch - On the day of our wedding planning meeting.

T-Rex Lunch -
Jack is desperate to eat here!

Sci-Fi Lunch - Another request from Jack. :)

WCC Dinner - Either before MNSSHP or before our Spectro/Wishes night

Kona Dinner - Either before MNSSHP or before our Spectro/Wishes night

Jiko Dinner - Towards the end of the trip. :cloud9:

Any thoughts will be greatly recieved!

Great ADR choices I like how you have gone more for resort rather than theme park and it let's you get around and see various resorts.

Thank you - it was pretty un-intentional actually, but I'm excited to see all of the Deluxe resorts so we're well informed for our honeymoon, so it'll work out nicely. :)

We love WCC, Kona and Sci-Fi! The burgers and milkshakes at Sci-Fi are very nice! We always do lunch here :)

Skillet at WCC is fab, could live on the pulled pork, and I love the shrimp despite the fact I have to peel them. Love the chicken and corn too, :laughing: The Smores Cheesecake is the best cheesecake EVER!!

Jiko and the 'Ohana Breakfast we liked :) The filet & mac'n'cheese is the less exciting option, but very good!!

So, for my birthday Jack bought me a bag for WDW. I looked at loads of different ones but I think this is the best!! It was only £10 but I love it! And it's very funky looking!

Here it is from the front. As you can see it has lots of little pockets, one perfectly camera sized and on top of that pocket is even a zippy up pocket that is exactly KTTW size!!

Bag1.jpg

It has loads of room in the two main pockets!

Bag2.jpg

One of the wierd things is you can take the main strap off and then unzip two bits at the back and straps come out so you can wear it round your waist. Normally I'm like "no way jose" with bum bags/fanny packs but because it's pretty funky looking and that's where the bag naturally sits on your body it might provide my shoulders with a bit of relief!

Bag3.jpg

And the best bit??? It's the perfect size for my planning book!!!!

Bag4.jpg

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! princess:

Where did you get that amazing bag from? It looks like the perfect companion for a day round Disney! I would love to know where it's from! Thanks! :lovestruc

Congratulations on your engagement and your upcoming wedding! princess:

Where did you get that amazing bag from? It looks like the perfect companion for a day round Disney! I would love to know where it's from! Thanks! :lovestruc
:wave2: Hi!!

Thank you!

The bag is just from one of those independent bag/suitcase shops that are in every shopping centre. :) If you have a nosey I'm sure you'll see them.

Finally all caught up :thumbsup2,sorry it has taken me so long to get back on track with your pre-trippie :goodvibes.

I can't believe you cracked and told him about AKL-you have no will power :lmao::goodvibes.

I love your carry on bag,but LOVE your park bag-very funky+stylish+great for only £10 :thumbsup2.

Your plans are sounding wonderful,and i am another who's looking forward to your trippie when you return :thumbsup2.
You are super organised :worship:.

I am a huge cat lover,i only have 2 left now-Daddy Sam+Son Max,Max is identical to Bella,but he's more podgy.

Looking forward to more.x.

Finally all caught up :thumbsup2,sorry it has taken me so long to get back on track with your pre-trippie :goodvibes.

I can't believe you cracked and told him about AKL-you have no will power :lmao::goodvibes.

I love your carry on bag,but LOVE your park bag-very funky+stylish+great for only £10 :thumbsup2.

Your plans are sounding wonderful,and i am another who's looking forward to your trippie when you return :thumbsup2.
You are super organised :worship:.

I am a huge cat lover,i only have 2 left now-Daddy Sam+Son Max,Max is identical to Bella,but he's more podgy.

Looking forward to more.x.
You don't live in surrey do you? If you do he could be Bella's identical boyfriend who comes in our house every night! He looks like a Max!

You don't live in surrey do you? If you do he could be Bella's identical boyfriend who comes in our house every night! He looks like a Max!

No,it's not my Max-he's a good boy,not a dirty stop out :lmao:.
I will have to get a piccy up of him in the next few days :thumbsup2.x.

No,it's not my Max-he's a good boy,not a dirty stop out :lmao:.
I will have to get a piccy up of him in the next few days :thumbsup2.x.
:lmao:

Mr Bella isn't a dirty stop-out really, he is so cute and friendly and Bella loves him so much that we sort of encourage him in these days, he has a nosey arond and a tickle and they kiss each other and make cute chipy noises together, then he normally has a wash and a lie down adn heads back home again.

I wish he could live with us, but because he's such a sweetheart I know he has a lovely family out there too. :) Maybe I should put a note on him!

OMG put on channel 4 now! A show called 'My Monkey Baby' starts at 10! The only thing that could improve Bella was if she was a little fluffy monkey!

:lmao:

Mr Bella isn't a dirty stop-out really, he is so cute and friendly and Bella loves him so much that we sort of encourage him in these days, he has a nosey arond and a tickle and they kiss each other and make cute chipy noises together, then he normally has a wash and a lie down adn heads back home again.

I wish he could live with us, but because he's such a sweetheart I know he has a lovely family out there too. :) Maybe I should put a note on him!

OMG put on channel 4 now! A show called 'My Monkey Baby' starts at 10! The only thing that could improve Bella was if she was a little fluffy monkey!

Oh how sweet :love:,My Sam only had one love-his Smudge who passed away a few months ago :love: they were together nearly 16yrs+had 5 babies-2 of which i kept,my Max+My La-La who also passed away last year.

I am sky+ My Monkey Baby :thumbsup2.x.

90 days today!!! :banana:

ADR phone in time in 30 mines! :eek: I wish I could do the online but I don't have my US reservations number so I can't! :(

I'm going to ask for it whilst on the phone though so I can do the last 4 days of my trip online as the days come up! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter