Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So I made it through the night! And actually slept for all of it!

I have woken up a crazy amount of excited (and a little bit nauseas) and have just put my last load of washing on of stuff that Jack's been wearing but has decided he needs for the trip. Not even that has put me in a bad mood though, (even though the cases are packed to perfection!)

Work is going to be looooooooooooooong today. But I have to get there early so I can do my online check in, or attempt to as I've heard it might not work, at 8.50am.

Thanks for your post Leanne, it was so nice of you. :) I am actually excited to get home and do my TR, as they really help my Disney blues, and I have so much fun doing a DLRP 4 day one that I can't wait to do a 14 day one!!! I could maybe count today as Day 0...... I think so!

Then it'll give me something to do tonight if I can't sleep! Hee hee hee!

Well, I guess this signals the end of my PTR!

We are in the travelodge in Heathrow Terminal 5. Hope I sleep well tonight so it's Disney day soon!

Thank you all for reading, and as soon as I have a link to my TR I will post it here. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter