Canadian Disney Gift Cards

I'm curious to hear if they let you pay over the phone. I'm not worried about travelling with the gift cards though. We usually take a decent amount of cash on our trips anyway so the gift cards will actually be nicer to carry than a wad of cash!
Yes you can make payments over the phone. I did it when I don’t use a TA. But mostly I use a TA and I just send her an email when I want to make a payment. Easier. Last week was the first time I used a Canadian Disney gift card to make payment. I took photo of the back of the card and emailed it to TA. One thing she said was to be sure to keep gift card because if you need to cancel they refund the $ back to the card.

Yes you can make payments over the phone. I did it when I don’t use a TA. But mostly I use a TA and I just send her an email when I want to make a payment. Easier. Last week was the first time I used a Canadian Disney gift card to make payment. I took photo of the back of the card and emailed it to TA. One thing she said was to be sure to keep gift card because if you need to cancel they refund the $ back to the card.
Thanks!

B.C res lower mainland- I just saw Disney Gift Cards at Indeprndant Grocers, they only had $50 denominations.

So if anyone lives close to a Disney Store, you can buy cards up to $1000.00 in value. I wish I could find them at a grocery store, but no luck in Calgary yet.
The rule the CM manager in the store (in Toronto) gave me was that you can purchase a max of $1500 in gift cards per day and they will only load a max of $500 per card (so the max you can get are 3 cards each at $500 per day).

Thankfully Canadian Tire doesn't have that limit.
My DH went to the Disney Store in Easton Centre (Toronto). The CM there said they changed the rules and could load a max of $1000 on a gift card (still a max of $1500 per day). So I don’t know the rule anymore at the Disney Store! :confused3 But I was happy to have fewer gift cards! :)

My DH went to the Disney Store in Easton Centre (Toronto). The CM there said they changed the rules and could load a max of $1000 on a gift card (still a max of $1500 per day). So I don’t know the rule anymore at the Disney Store! :confused3 But I was happy to have fewer gift cards! :)
At Canadian Tire I believe their general rule is max of $1000 in gift cards per transaction (at least that's what the teller stated) but they didn't limit the transactions. They had the cards that could load to $500 and we were getting $2500 so she just did it in 3 transactions.

Just last month at the Eaton Center, they would only let me have $500 on the Saturday and then on Sunday they let me have $1000. That was total each day! The lack of consistent policies is infuriating.

Found them at Loblaws in Ottawa, just the $50. Starting to do the old "use points for the groceries then pay for the gift cards" pattern so that in the end, my points are covering the amount of my cards. We have tons of points, just need to stock up on card before our Dec trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter