CANADIANS OPINIONS! What is the best time of year to visit WDW?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
HI! I am thinking about the next trip to WDW and the best time of year to go. We have been in the spring and summer. Next trip with likely be around spring break.

What do you think is the best time of year to go? Sandra

We'vd been there the beginning of December. All the Christmas stuff is up, but the crowds are non-existant. The weather is also still beautiful.

My absolute favourite time of year is late October. The weather is beautiful, but not so hot that you think your skin is going to melt.

For me,it is the first few weeks of December.All the decorations are up and its not busy.Mickey's Christmas Party is on and the temps are very comfortable for walking around the parks.

October, definitely. The temps are perfect, and the crowds are thin. I've been in mid-October but I have heard from family members that the end is even better. We are going the first 2 weeks of Oct so it's bound to still be pretty hot but I'm quite OK with that !

Hi Sandra:

For me next tijme will probably be the beg of Dec, been once before and it is just so magical and beautiful all dressed up for xmas, no crowds and the temps in low to mid 70's.

Deb.

Thanks all! So much to consider. I'm been either planning Disney trips, thinking Disney trips or been ON Disney trips since 1998 ~ it's still hard to make decissions on THE NEXT TRIP! LOL! S

WE have been in the summer (the first few trips with our family), and all I remember is it being REALLY hot. I remember walking off that plane, and the heat just hugging you. We went in Feburary 2000, and it was nice and warm. The in September 2000, and it was soooo hot, and humid. We went the 1st 2 weeks of December 2001, and it was BEAAAAAUUUUTIFUL! The weather was great the crowds were next to nothing, and the christmas decorartions were up. This year we are going late September/early October...we hope it's warm, but not humid!
Our vote...December.

We prefer Dec it is so beautiful there that time of year. Plus we have always had really great weather never any rain and always well into the high 60'6 and even the high 80's this past Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter